Well, i was in boots today and i noticed something odd...

Why the hell was the rack next to the checkout points filled with chocolate bars and mints on one side and condoms on the other? Usually its just chocolate bars and stuff that they put on those racks. hehe... Dangit i should've got someone to take a picture, now people are just gonna say "pics or it didn't happen".

Anyone else seen any weird things like this in shops?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Once saw on one side Wine and on the other Strawberries. Seriously, an entire shelfload of strawberries.
Quote by Blompcube

Why the hell was the rack next to the checkout points filled with chocolate bars and mints on one side and condoms on the other? Usually its just chocolate bars and stuff that they put on those racks. hehe... Dangit i should've got someone to take a picture, now people are just gonna say "pics or it didn't happen".

When I'm done fucking, I want a good mars bar.
You're meant to give a chocolate bar to your girlfriend, then just as she's about to put it in her mouth, whip on the condom and replace said bar with your penis. The old switcheroo.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by wylde_overdrive
When I'm done fucking, I want a good mars bar.

Quote by Ichimaru
You're meant to give a chocolate bar to your girlfriend, then just as she's about to put it in her mouth, whip on the condom and replace said bar with your penis. The old switcheroo.

Brilliance, both of you.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Combos then condoms, followed by no-doz pills and gummy bears.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
Quote by Ichimaru

Because you need condoms for oral?...
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles

If you have genital warts like some people, yeah.

>.>

<.<
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
beer one side birth control pills on the otherside ftw?
Schecter Fan Club!

My gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Epiphone Les paul Slash Signature
Ovation 2778LX
Boss DD-20
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Kustom Quad 100DFX
Vox AD100VT-XL
Quote by saxaxe
How am I the first to post this?

Old but funny.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Quote by Woogles

Nah, the chocolate flavoured condoms make the switcheroo all the more convincing...
Quote by jaz91
Nah, the chocolate flavoured condoms make the switcheroo all the more convincing...

yeah, seems like a good idea until she sinks her teeth into it thinking its a chocolate bar...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
yeah, seems like a good idea until she sinks her teeth into it thinking its a chocolate bar...

especially if you're black, not to be racist
Schecter Fan Club!

My gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Epiphone Les paul Slash Signature
Ovation 2778LX
Boss DD-20
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Kustom Quad 100DFX
Vox AD100VT-XL
Quote by GNRrocka
especially if you're black, not to be racist

It could be white chocolate.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I once bought Garnier Fructis shampoo, hand lotion, and a birthday card at the same time. The clerk asked me if I was looking to get lucky at a birthday party that night, or if the lotion was just a backup plan. I knew the guy though, so I just laughed and walked away.

I've seen some very odd things, though. Mainly I think its teenagers with a sick sense of humor. How else would the Maxi Pads end up in the same aisle/shelf as the Strawberry Dessert Syrup?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
The stuff by the counter is for impulse buys. But sometimes you get stuff to help when you have diarrhea. You've either got it or you haven't.
Quote by spinalshred
i was at Aldi's once and there were chainsaws directly next to the energy drinks.

That's a lethal combination.

EDIT:
Quote by wylde_overdrive

Theory disproved.

Wrong, I found that pretty damn funny.
Quote by Blompcube

OCD much?

I went to bellingham in the states (I'm from British Columbia) and there was a gun store right across the street from a psychiatric clinic and starbucks...

doctor tells you your insane, go to starbucks get wired then go buy a gun....
best I've seen is in my local safeway...they had batteries, disposable cameras, film, condoms and tampons on the same shelf...fun for everyone!
Member of UG's gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join.
Quote by wylde_overdrive

Theory disproved.

what are you talking about even if your a jew(non racist) thats hillarious and if you arent you get a good laugh from the pic and from thing of what a jew(again not racist) would say

EDIT:damn did i kill this thread
Last edited by strat7993 at Apr 14, 2008,