^topic, i just go on itunes and put it on shuffle. half the time the it picks songs like stuff from buckethead or paul gilbert so i have to keep on shuffling until i find something easier
I just take a song that I love and I know I won't be able to play it correctly at normal speed right away, and work through the part(s) of the song that I wanna learn, sometimes the whole song.
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
I just take whatever song I happen to be into at the time and learn that. Like today Led Zeppelin's 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You' Came up on shufle while I was playing Xbox. I liked it and decided to learn it. Simple as.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by ironman1478
^topic, i just go on itunes and put it on shuffle. half the time the it picks songs like stuff from buckethead or paul gilbert so i have to keep on shuffling until i find something easier

Surely by the time you decided you wanted to learn to play the guitar you already liked to listen to a fair bit of music, so just pick a song you know and like and learn it.

Unless you were born, then heard no music until you listened to Passion and Warfare aged 14 and then immediately decided you wanted to learn to play the guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com