i know this is kinda sad, but i have no idea specifically what model two of my guitars are.

if you could help or give any tips that would be great (i dont need the year when it was made or anything, i'd like to know the model) and i'll put the serial numbers.

Epiphone Les Paul something? (I03070399) $500
Jackson something? (9680217) $450
the les paul wont be that hard for somebody who knows them alot, but theres been TONS of jacksons, and you may have gotten it for that price but it could retail for more, so pics would REALLY help
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom and a Jackson Dinky.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i thought it might be a custom, but my jacksons headstock is different from any dinkys ive seen
Quote by gitarzan
i thought it might be a custom, but my jacksons headstock is different from any dinkys ive seen

Does it look like a fat Ibanez headstock? If so, it could be an SLSMG.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Does it look like a fat Ibanez headstock? If so, it could be an SLSMG.

i think it might just be some sort of custom or hybrid.

becuase the headstock on the SLSMG looks exactly like it but the inlays, hardware and pickups are different.

i got both of these used from my guitar teacher and they both sound great.

exept im going to put some active EMGs in my jackson
Quote by gitarzan
i think it might just be some sort of custom or hybrid.

becuase the headstock on the SLSMG looks exactly like it but the inlays, hardware and pickups are different.

i got both of these used from my guitar teacher and they both sound great.

exept im going to put some active EMGs in my jackson

It's most likely an older model. I remember a dinky model having a headstock like that with the dot inlays and whatnot.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by gitarzan
is there any website that would give me the year?

Not really, Jackson only has the USA ones on their website. Just give them a call. They could possibly I.D. it for you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster