I own one. Ibanez S320 with a pickup change is hands-down the best guitar for the price you can get. Trem rules, neck rules, body is light and comfortable.

It rules.
Ibanez S470 owner here. Dodgy build quality, had some problems with the nut, but otherwise fine. If you change the pickups its a steal. The neck is outstanding, the tremolo stays in tune nicely and the body is thin and comfortable.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i am getting my s 320 on monday i cant wait... it is seriously the coolest guitar ever. very thin and still has great tone. the bridge is awesome and the only thing you need is to toss in some emgs and your set
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Quote by B3RZ3RK3R
i am getting my s 320 on monday i cant wait... it is seriously the coolest guitar ever. very thin and still has great tone. the bridge is awesome and the only thing you need is to toss in some emgs and your set

I wouldn't go with emgs. One battery and it sounds like angry bees in a can. Two batteries should give it more headroom, but in an s, there's no place for two.

If you like high output, and headroom (like me), keep the passives and get an EMG Afterburner.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by ch0
Dimarzio's please.

indeed. Dimarzios and/or seymour duncans. I prefer seymours in the bridge and dimarzios in neck and middle.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
^ LOL...I would think the Strats were more of Christian-ish guitars....but meh, doesn't matter what guitar it is, its the player.S series are good guitars, I've played one at the GC, if you get the S470,change the pick ups, cuz when I played it, it felt very muddy and dry...They are overall good guitars if your looking for a bang for the buck sort of guitar.
My Gear:
Ibanez SV5470 Prestige
Washburn WG208
Marshall MG15DFX(Practice amp)
Peavey Classic Rocker 30/Vox AC15( Coming soon)
POD X3 Live..xD
Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special(In my dreams...)
Quote by shadowbane91
^ LOL...I would think the Strats were more of Christian-ish guitars....but meh, doesn't matter what guitar it is, its the player.S series are good guitars, I've played one at the GC, if you get the S470,change the pick ups, cuz when I played it, it felt very muddy and dry...They are overall good guitars if your looking for a bang for the buck sort of guitar.

idk about the stock pickups, because I bought mine used. But the s540 model is absolutely awesome. Just get some good high output passives and you're set.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
There seems to be more S470 owners than S520... ; ; I guess people love the middle pickup. Haha.
Guitars
· Ibanez PF · Washburn WG-248 · Ibanez S520Ex
· Ibanez BTB455
· Schecter Studio 5
Amp & Accessories
· Peavey Valveking 212
· Carvin BX1200
· · TraceElliot 1028H
· · Custom 1x15 Eminence

· · Carvin BRX4.10