ok all in favor that these bands are unfair reply with information on the bands just to keep the thread going. and by unfair i mean they have the best of the best ESPECIALLY zeppelin (Paige, Jones, Bonham, Plant) and the janitor at my school is a total music encyclopedia so wen i finally find a flaw in his info he totally still thinks he is right like he insists on the fact that Sammy Hagar was the original singer for Tesla.

But Keep the thread rollin id like to see it be a hit and if you want to talk about any other bands go right a head and do it
Last edited by megadeth45 at Apr 13, 2008,
Ronnie James dio killed Black Sabbath. It's a fact and you know it
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Unfair bands like that make music exciting. They pretty much are dream bands. All the progress in music that Sabbath and Zepplin made is just amazing. And most, if not all, of modern metal solos and shred stuff came as a direct result of Van Halen's music and playing style. I wouldnt call em unfair, i would call em amazing, legendary, and some of the most influential musicians and bands in history.
yeah those bands are so fricking amazing but really noone deserves to be that awesome lol personally George Lynch is fricking Jesus nd Steve Vai is Moses and Van Halen, Young, Satriani, Paige, And ESPECIALLY Hendrix are the divine gods like i frickin worship these guys im only thirteen but ive been playin for 7 so it all good
Quote by megadeth45
ok all in favor that these bands are unfair reply with information on the bands just to keep the thread going. and by unfair i mean they have the best of the best ESPECIALLY zeppelin (Paige, Jones, Bonham, Plant) and the janitor at my school is a total music encyclopedia so wen i finally find a flaw in his info he totally still thinks he is right like he insists on the fact that Sammy Hagar was the original singer for Tesla.

But Keep the thread rollin id like to see it be a hit and if you want to talk about any other bands go right a head and do it

what the **** kind of a thread is this?