Anyone give me any suggestions of a dean with a good tremelo? I don't particularly like deans v models, maybe a link to a razorback or a different model of dean with a tremelo between 400-500 dollars
Any other brand suggestions would be welcomed.

Btw, I play mostly metal and hard rock like Slayer, Metallica and hard rock like A7X.
You'll be lucky to get a Dean with a good trem for that price. Why do you want a Dean particularly?

Ibanez S320. Awesome guitar, and has an awesome trem too. With a pickup change, it's as good as a guitar worth a grand.
Get an ESP. Esps are better and have floyds.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by webbtje
You'll be lucky to get a Dean with a good trem for that price. Why do you want a Dean particularly?

Ibanez S320. Awesome guitar, and has an awesome trem too. With a pickup change, it's as good as a guitar worth a grand.

Read the whole thread maybe .
I picked up a Kramer on eBay in the Rhoads V style with an OFR.
Virtually all 80s Kramers have OFRs, and the import "Focus" models are very cheap.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by The Minorthreat
Read the whole thread maybe .

You're a confrontational sod, aren't you?

And please don't report me for that like you did in the last thread, where I pointed out a perfectly legitimate point and, oddly, got no warning for it (wonder why).
Quote by webbtje
You're a confrontational sod, aren't you?

And please don't report me for that like you did in the last thread, where I pointed out a perfectly legitimate point and, oddly, got no warning for it (wonder why).

Just telling you to read the thread becuase it was clear you didn't (wonder why).

By calling someone an idiot? wow, I smell genius.
Great. I forwarded him useful information, ie the guitar with the best trem on it for the price.

/argument.
Quote by The Minorthreat
Look up some Jacksons RR models

What are some jackson guitars that aren't V's?
V's look great but are a pain in the ass to hold on your lap
Quote by JazzMessiah
What are some jackson guitars that aren't V's?
V's look great but are a pain in the ass to hold on your lap

ESP or Ibanez has some nice guitars that aren't V?
I wouldn't bother with Deans in that price range. You could check out the '79 series but even still, you could get better. Stay AWAY from the Razorbacks. They're WAY overpriced for what they are.

I say check out some Ibanez guitars. Check out the Ibanez RG321 or a Schecter.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I wouldn't bother with Deans in that price range. You could check out the '79 series but even still, you could get better. Stay AWAY from the Razorbacks. They're WAY overpriced for what they are.

I say check out some Ibanez guitars. Check out the Ibanez RG321 or a Schecter.

Iv'e tried some schecters like the synyster gates standard and the damien FR which are both pretty desirable, in my opinion, but seem kinda pricey, at least at the store in my town
Last edited by JazzMessiah at Apr 12, 2008,
Quote by JazzMessiah
Iv'e tried some schecters like the synyster gates standard and the schecter omen, which are both pretty desirable, in my opinion, but seem kinda pricey, at least at the store in my town

Stay away from signatures. They're overpriced.

You could check out the Jackson Dinky guitars too or the Jackson Kelly guitars
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

+7657645 to the dinky idea. sure it has a bolt on neck but everything else about them are amazing
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I'll check those out, but actually i just looked at a Schecter Damien FR w/ the bat inlays, which is only 500. Thats not that bad price wise for me, but i'll check out the jackson models you referred to.
Quote by metallica92
bc rich mockingbird ST
mahogany
neckthru
OFR
extremely versatile

I was going to say the Exotic Classic

But then I remembered it didn't have a floyd.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by metallica92
bc rich mockingbird ST
mahogany
neckthru
OFR
extremely versatile

I dunno about B.C Rich :\
Some people say B.C Rich is just for looks and doesn't sound good, but I wouldn't mind having Kerry King's signature model.
Quote by JazzMessiah
I dunno about B.C Rich :\
Some people say B.C Rich is just for looks and doesn't sound good, but I wouldn't mind having Kerry King's signature model.

Those are the cheap ones. The ST series guitar are great for the price.

The Kerry King ones are absolute GARBAGE. The only one worth looking in to is a grand and you can still find much better.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Those are the cheap ones. The ST series guitar are great for the price.

The Kerry King ones are absolute GARBAGE. The only one worth looking in to is a grand and you can still find much better.

Thx :]
I'm probably gonna go with a schecter or a esp, but i'll take a look t that series.