..and right now I'm seriously considering doing mine on why a Zombie Apocalypse would be a kick ass to end the world .... it's due kinda soon and right not I got nothing.

I need you guys to either suggest ideas for paragraphs, or any other ideas that might be good.
Quote by maggot9779
Zombie Sex?

Would that count as necrophilia?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Would that count as necrophilia?

Not if you were a zombie too. Plus, the undead don't really count as being dead, hence the "un". So in my world zombie sex is perfectly fine and legal.
Maybe the essay should be about why zombie sex isn't necrophilia.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I had to do a persuasive speech this year.

Remember to use words like "must", and write the opening paragraph so that it catches the attention of the reader.
magnus_maximus......a 9? if zombies were coming after you i think a 9 is a little too easy way of defending yourself. even though a 9 isnt too great, but still a gun, im thinking more along the lines of a spoon.
Guns are ineffective weapons against zombies, the noise will only attract more, an ammo is finite. You're best off with an axe, or another large sharp object. Preferably something that can put distance between you and the undead.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Guns are ineffective weapons against zombies, the noise will only attract more, an ammo is finite. You're best off with an axe, or another large sharp object. Preferably something that can put distance between you and the undead.

Or you could just use John Petrucci. Get him to go into killzone mode on his Ibanez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKMYeXkYcgs

(1:40 btw)
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by Bubban

But surely after all the zombie killing the blade would dull. You'd need some kind of sharpening device, better yet, just use a metal pole and bash them. Then again, that'll probably break from all of the stress...

I give up.
Quote by magnus_maximus
But if you're up close and personal, if you hit 'em with an axe, you might get castoff blood in your eye or an open wound. Range is better. I soppose a spear might work, though. Or a partisan, to lop off their heads from a distance.

Though spears give you a lot of distance, you need to be able to hack off limbs quickly and efficiently. Therefore, a poleaxe or halberd is the best weapon, with a sword or ax for more close range fighting.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Do one on drug legalisation.