I've got the 1st gen nano, and I absolutely loved the sound quality that the earpones gave, until they broke of course...
I've been putting up with this awful sound for ages, but I want some new ones now. So what I'm asking is, can someone point me in the direction of some affordable (£29.99 for the official iPod earphones... I don't think so) earphones that give good sound quality, and are the same type as the iPod earphones (NOT in-ear ones, and not big headphones).
Any help appreciated.
I always thought the stock ipod headphones were crap. I suggest actual ear buds, not just the speakers that sit in your ears, but the ones you actually have to push in. They sound better, fit better, and are more comfortable.
Here's a good site with professional reviews...look at the reviews, see what's roughly in your budget, and find a UK vendor that sells them.

You may want the in-ears since their fidelity is superb. However, do look both ways before crossing the street.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Look on Philips website.

I love Philips brand headphone. They're affordable, they have great sound, and they last a good while, as well.

I WOULD recommend some Philips SBC HS520s, but I don't know if they make them anymore.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20