Well I was looking at three guitar amps the mesa boogie mark 4 and f-30, and the egnator tourmaster. And I must say for tone and features the egnator tourmaster beat the mesa boogie in everything and it is a little cheaper. So this is most likely my next amp in a month or two so any one have anything I should know about before getting it? or any other sugestions?
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
I played it as well. The cleans on this thing are freaking amazing, but I feel it lacks in gain a little bit. But I'm sure its nothing a good OD can't fix!

Decent amp, but I would pick the mesa over it. But thats just me.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Ya the gain may not be death metal ready but I don't play death metal and probly never will the heviest I get is LOG and I know this amp can do that.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
as i said in other threads, i love this amp. its probably one of the most versatile amps out there while staying one of the best sounding. the cleans are amazing and i think the gain channels give you more than what you would need, there is of course the option of getting a simple OD pedal to suit your needs.

for the price, there is no better amp out there in the world that can do what the egnater does and sound as good as it does, just buy it.