Page 1 of 2
Yeah I just got done watching the fourth one(like an hour ago), and I love every single one of them.

Anyone seen them? Fans? The twist in the original is one of my all-time favorite move moments.
Yes, I have.

/terrible joke

Actually, I've never seen any of the Saw movies. I'd never rent any, but they're never on tv...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I love them all.

Saw fangirl w00t
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Yeah, the first one kicks vast amounts of ass. I haven't seen the others in a while..
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
the first was good
the rest is crap
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Watched the first one, fell asleep, watched Toxic Avenger, wooo!
How was the fourth one compared to the others? My friend and I had to choose between Saw IV and The Mist the other night, but we ended up getting The Mist, so I'm curious how Saw was now...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Those films are awwful, they suck, and I want to die while watching one jsut so the makers can get sued and then lose the money they made agett makeing those ffill,ms. Or maybe not, w/e, if people like them then fair enough, but pertsonallly I realllly do bgt4[p#oihs\r don';t yeah w=elll yeah I don't like those films.

EDIT:
Quote by guitarhero_764
So no one actually likes the storylines?

Its not all about the torture scenes people

But I just can't watch through those horrible scenes.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
The first one was the best one, really original and plenty of plot-twists. The second was okay, but i bit OTT with the gore. 3rd and 4th are just plain aweful, OTT and pointless gore and stupid plot-twists.
The forth was the worst by far, it seemed to me like they were just searching for a story and not actually having a set plot.
Quote by Toast1337
the first was good
the rest is crap

you beat me to it
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by metal4life592
How was the fourth one compared to the others? My friend and I had to choose between Saw IV and The Mist the other night, but we ended up getting The Mist, so I'm curious how Saw was now...

I love it, but I'm biased... so you know.

More interesting turns and traps, but a twist at the end could have been done better.

Pffft, Moggan13, gore =
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Deliriumbassist
They're alright. They aren't as bad as people say, but they aren't the most amazing films ever. They're in the middle somewhere.

And at least they're better than Hostel.

Hostel had lots of boobies. Case closed!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I love it, but I'm biased... so you know.

More interesting turns and traps, but a twist at the end could have been done better.

Pffft, Moggan13, gore =

I'm a fan of old fashion British horror, not cheap American gore-runs.

I mean, some gore is great, even awesome if done right. Saw series over did it.

I'm a Media Student BTW, i'm allowed to have a film geek argument
Love them
havent seen 4th yet though.

there is just something alluring about being able to watch something and being so thankful it isnt you...
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
i personally didn't like the first one,
the 2nd one was okay,
the 3rd was pretty good,
and the 4th surprised me when it was happening at the same time as 3,
but it wasn't as good as the rest,
so im not really sure..
I think the storylines are absolutely amazing. They leave you with a "wtf, no way!!" feeling.
Saw shouldn't have had any sequels. Would have been great how they left it, with the ending to the first one.
In my opinion the first was an amazing film and deserved all the fame it got, but from there on in it all just became about the gore and to me that's boring as I like intelligent films.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by maggot9779
Hostel had lots of boobies. Case closed!

That's my problem with Hostel.

Hostel 2 however made me happy.

Penis torture ftw

Quote by Moggan13
I'm a fan of old fashion British horror, not cheap American gore-runs.

I mean, some gore is great, even awesome if done right. Saw series over did it.

I'm a Media Student BTW, i'm allowed to have a film geek argument

I was a Media Student

I dunno I dislike a lot of modern horror but there's just something about the saw series that I love.
Plus it inspired this

Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Rocker_69
In my opinion the first was an amazing film and deserved all the fame it got, but from there on in it all just became about the gore and to me that's boring as I like intelligent films.

Yeah but compared to other sequels(excluding trilogies, since those are planned from the start) they were pretty good.

And the second wasn't bad by any means.

The 3rd and the 4th had their faults, but the twists make up for it.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
That's my problem with Hostel.

Hostel 2 however made me happy.

Penis torture ftw

I was a Media Student

I dunno I dislike a lot of modern horror but there's just something about the saw series that I love.
Plus it inspired this

Thats pretty awesome! What course did you do, Media wise? I'm currently doing a Btec National in Media (Moving Image) Second Year (deep breathe)...

My FMP (Final Major Project) is a 10 minute film called "28 Hours Later" about 2 men who find themselfs trapped in a quaratine just after the outbreak of the Rage virus behind hunted by the Infected girlfriend of one of the men.... I wont tell you what happens but their is a spiralling kill count...
It's gonna include gunshot wounds with real squirting blood. I've got all the blood and red contact lenses ordered and ready for filming next month!
Quote by Moggan13

Thats pretty awesome! What course did you do, Media wise? I'm currently doing a Btec National in Media (Moving Image) Second Year (deep breathe)...

My FMP (Final Major Project) is a 10 minute film called "28 Hours Later" about 2 men who find themselfs trapped in a quaratine just after the outbreak of the Rage virus behind hunted by the Infected girlfriend of one of the men.... I wont tell you what happens but their is a spiralling kill count...
It's gonna include gunshot wounds with real squirting blood. I've got all the blood and red contact lenses ordered and ready for filming next month!

Why thank you

I was doing it at A Level but I tried to take all 4 subjects through and it got to be a bit too much, and my media teacher was pregnant and hormonal so I quit that ^__^;;

Oooo, so like 28 Days and Weeks only with hours? Sounds funky
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Why thank you

I was doing it at A Level but I tried to take all 4 subjects through and it got to be a bit too much, and my media teacher was pregnant and hormonal so I quit that ^__^;;

Oooo, so like 28 Days and Weeks only with hours? Sounds funky

The thing is, the whole thing has gotta be between 10 and 15 minutes. The way the script is, it might only last for 8 minutes. If i could i would make it an hour long, but for a 17-year old student working part time for Tesco, i dont think my budget will work....It cost me £20 for red contact lenses..ALONE!

Quote by Moggan13
The thing is, the whole thing has gotta be between 10 and 15 minutes. The way the script is, it might only last for 8 minutes. If i could i would make it an hour long, but for a 17-year old student working part time for Tesco, i dont think my budget will work....It cost me £20 for red contact lenses..ALONE!

Darn it D:

You should get people to donate to a worthy cause
Quote by SteveHouse
I erm ... saw the first one and enjoyed it, it was well acted and had a little something different but i havent seen the sequels yet, i'm told they're quite good though but that the later one's tend to rely a little more on gore to get them through.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Darn it D:

You should get people to donate to a worthy cause

Well, all the props and costumes are from my wallet (cheap £2 tesco t-shirts ftw!) and all the fake blood is gonna be home made (Corn syrup solution).

Luckly all the equiptment is free, but i worry the cast wont show up (I'm a bossy director)

Keep an eye out, "28 Hours Later" will be on Youtube...Coming May 2008...
Quote by Moggan13
Well, all the props and costumes are from my wallet (cheap £2 tesco t-shirts ftw!) and all the fake blood is gonna be home made (Corn syrup solution).

Luckly all the equiptment is free, but i worry the cast wont show up (I'm a bossy director)

Keep an eye out, "28 Hours Later" will be on Youtube...Coming May 2008...

Oooooo home-made fake blood you say? I'm intruiged.... tell me more

Directors are supposed to order people around, pfft

I hope to one day be in a gorey film *dreamy eyes*
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Oooooo home-made fake blood you say? I'm intruiged.... tell me more

Directors are supposed to order people around, pfft

I hope to one day be in a gorey film *dreamy eyes*

It's just Corn syrup and red food dye and some other crap. Stains skin and clothes and tastes aweful but supposingly looks really realistic.
Also there is a darker, chocolate based one that will be used for the "Infected's" trademark "Vomit-Rage-Laden-Vomit-everywhere" scenes. I (SPOILER) become infected in the film, so i'm gonna be screaming vomiting fke blood all day!

I'm directing another peice, a group project. It's jinxed

Pop down to Birmingham and you can be one of my "Infected"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I love them all.

Saw fangirl w00t

I haven't seen all of the third one D:

But yes I agree.

+1 to fangirl

Also! just remembered, the creator and director live near me. ^_^
Last edited by Kaed15 at Apr 12, 2008,
They're pretty horrible, to be honest.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2