Your sitting at home, your parents are out on vacation for the weekend, and you decided to spend the first night with your girlfriend, Kate. You order a few movies on paperview, make some popcorn, and wait for Kate to come over. A sudden newsflash on the tv states that a man from the Riverviews Insanse Asylum [1/2 a mile east of here] has escaped. You figure that it's no big deal, and that they'll catch him and so forth. You shut off the tv as Kate knocks on the door. You give her a kiss hello, and invite her in.
next, you..
A: cuddle with some movies
B: tell her about the crazy escapee
C: go up to your room and bang
D: play video games.
If this was an original idea; C. But for the love of god, please will you people stop making these threads.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
lolololololololol I like how its based off real events

Another one... C, but uhh we don't need another
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
D. Can it be Mario Kart?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
C, the guy needs to score
Quote by RPGoof
I feel dirty just reading that word. Grindcore... EW... I need a shower

Quote by stratkat
music is my meth equivalent
okay, c wins;

She smiles a mischevious grin, and you know what it means. You take her hand and lead her up the steps to your bedroom. She pulls a condom out of her pocket [she's always prepared], and your going at it for 20 minutes or so, and your about to cum as you hear sirens cut through the air, you think nothing of it and continue with your business.
Later that evening, you settle down for some movies, as you hear a series of loud knocks on your door. Kate jumps and you tell her to settle down. If she's this jumpy about just a knock, think of how she would feel if I told her about the crazy person on the loose. You tell her to hold on as you check the peephole in the door. No one.
Back in the living room, you tell kate it was nothing. Then the knocking starts again, you go and check immediately. Theres a note sitting on the porch, from what you can see through the peep hole, it has yours and kates name on it...
next you...
A:Leave it, your too scared to go outside.
B:Open the door, and grab it as fast as you can.
C:Open the door, grab the note, and read it before going inside.
D:Go outside and search for whoever left it there.
I swear... these types of threads are going to get banned.
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~