I dont know for sure, but i wouldnt imagine their would be a limit.

Illnesses and age would be the two main factors i reckon.

Or if you've got money to perhaps buy some favours.
I'm not sure if there's a limit but you can definitely get sent even when you're supposed to be finished already. I think it's called stop loss or something.

Why do you ask?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I'm sure there is a limit, but that limit is set by the people who send people to war. Really, they'd probably only to do that to minimize people going nuts and shooting the rest of their platoon, but if manpower is low, then don't unpack your kit.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
It depends. First off there isn't a draft anymore so not just anyone can do it without volunteering. I don't know what the active military is right now. My great uncle fought with the 1st division in WWII. When he got drafted again for korea he didn't have to go (he served stateside, and would have gone to korea otherwise)
i think the limits four in ur lifetime. but i could be wrong my brother has allready been to iraq twice and now he is in Afghanistan. so i think he said he can only go do another hump( serve in a war) but im not to sure, but i think they changed it so u can go no matter how many times u been.
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
if you mean get drafted, then you serve your term, which was a year during vietnam, i think its either 12, 18, or 24 nowadays. if you serve your term you can choose to stay for another set of time if you want to
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.