HGD1(H)
ST1(S)
HGD2(H)
these are the pups from ibanez S5470 which i'm planning to buy.
can anyone tell me what are the outputs for these pups because if they're not high enough i'd like to change them with evos.
People have been reporting sustain issues with the S5470, but i'm not trying to put you off from buying it, just do a little research.

They are stock Ibanez pups, so they don't release specs. But people who own a S5470 say the bridge is like a D-sonic, so I'd say around 370-400-ish output? Why not buy it, and if you don't like them, then get evos and change it. I personally don't think output matters, as you can just add gain... + its easier to make a low output hot, than clean up a high output.
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard (Cherry finish)
Ibanez JS1000 (Black Pearl finish)

Effects:
Zoom G2.1u

Amp:
Bugera 333XL Head (Coming Soon)
Avatar G212H Special (Coming Soon)
Crate FW15R
Quote by The Hummingbird
People have been reporting sustain issues with the S5470, but i'm not trying to put you off from buying it, just do a little research.

They are stock Ibanez pups, so they don't release specs. But people who own a S5470 say the bridge is like a D-sonic, so I'd say around 370-400-ish output? Why not buy it, and if you don't like them, then get evos and change it. I personally don't think output matters, as you can just add gain... + its easier to make a low output hot, than clean up a high output.

sustain issues? i thought mahogany's got great sustain. i suppose it is the ZRII bridge?