After much hassle I have found that the guitar I bought was a dx10d, http://www.activemusician.com/item--EM.291-1103-503
Now my question is: Is this a good guitar hardware wise? There are ZERO cosmetic flaws I can find, fells great, and came with the fitted hardshell case and set up.
Should I keep it, or take it back because the guy lied to me
I only have around 300-(maybe)400$ American for it, so what to do?

REWORDED: Man sold me A DX10d for 350 used with a fitted hardshell case. He said it was a dk1 MIJ, just a discontinued series. I got it home and looked everywhere online and could not find it. I did however find the dx10d and noticed the similarities, with the exception of anything saying MIJ. It still plays great, its just the floyd is liscensed, but it has the word Jackson on it, so is it better? And should I keep it for 350$? Or is it a crap guitar hardware wise?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Last edited by Pinky19 at Apr 12, 2008,
Yes it is a good guitar. Aside from that I am completely lost in your post. Maybe I am an idiot, but I can't understand anything you said.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
Quote by WCS_Is_Worse1
Yes it is a good guitar. Aside from that I am completely lost in your post. Maybe I am an idiot, but I can't understand anything you said.

Man sold me A DX10d for 350 used with a fitted hardshell case. He said it was a dk1 MIJ, just a discontinued series. I got it home and looked everywhere online and could not find it. I did however find the dx10d and noticed the similarities, with the exception of anything saying MIJ. It still plays great, its just the floyd is liscensed, but it has the word Jackson on it, so is it better? And should I keep it for 350$? Or is it a crap guitar hardware wise?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

so, should I keep it?

you may have to replace the trem at a later date, but it's not bad for the price.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Dave, the trem is great. Ive been using it all day and no problems.

The few times I've had experience with it, it hasn't been to great. maybe it was just set up badly when I used a guitar with that trem.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Pinky19
Dave, the trem is great. Ive been using it all day and no problems.

The trem is "great" for half a year and it goes constantly out of tune.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II