i just took some excedrin for a headache but im at a party and i want to drink.
are there any serious risks?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
You're at a party and on UG?

Edit: Seriously though, Excedrin Extra Strength has acetaminophen, caffeine, and aspirin...do you think drinking is a good idea?

I just asked my liver, and he said no.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Apr 12, 2008,
i meant i am going to a party

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
You'll be fine.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Drink and tell us what happened.

But seriously, better safe than sorry.
Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.
I agree, death may be a slight problem, but who cares when you're drunk? Have a good time,
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

nothings goin to happen, considering all the other dangerous and illegal chemicals other people put into their bodies at the weekend.
Don't you know there ain't no Devil, it's just God when He's drunk.
dude, it's not even labeled "DON'T CONSUME WITH ALCOHOL" like some stronger medicines are, so don't even worry.
well once i took an aspirin and 10 mins later i was drinkin tequila but i didnt drink a lot and nothi happened

so it will b fine if u dont drink a lot, i guess
I believe it raises your suseptability to AIDZ.

And you shouldn't mix acetominophen with alcohol, as it is bad for the lining of your stomach. You should be fine if you don't drink too much and are not a heavy drinker as it is. Repeated use can cause ulcers though.

And drinking gets rid of my headaches.