I just finished recording a song called Selfish Girl and it's about... um... a selfish girl. Heh. Anyway... crit it, please? And I promise I'll return the favor. Thanks

The song is on my profile.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
ok so i have some crit that may hurt you..... your singing was a bit off key but the guitaring was RADICAL: tips, play some notes and see if you can hit that note with your voice. it has always helped me get in tune.
Last edited by guitar-godfrey at Apr 12, 2008,
Quote by guitar-godfrey
ok so i have some crit that may hurt you..... your singing was a bit off key but the guitaring was RADICAL: tips, play some notes and see if you can hit that note with your voice. it has always helped me get in tune.

no way, man. crits don't hurt me at all. haha I ask for crits so I can constantly improve.

so thanks. I've been working on improving my vocals. if I could send you some stuff from a year or two ago you'd definitely hear a difference. but it's definitely something I'm working on along with a few other things.
Banging on a trash can
I liked it. I suppose your voice may have been outta tune every once in a while, but it actually didn't bother me. It was a nice, short and sweet tune.
I like it, your voice needs a little bit of work but it really isn't anything that practice won't fix. You might want to think about switching up the guitar parts a bit through the verse and chorus each time they repeat, they aren't bad parts but they repeat a bit too much for my taste. This would be really cool to hear with some more developed vocals, an evolved guitar part, and a real drumset.

check mine if you don't mind:
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13774445#post13774445
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
^ thanks, guys. I would definitely like to do more to the song, but until I find a group of reliable people who actually want to make music, this song (as well as all my others) will have to remain simple demos. *siiiiigh*

anyway, I'll crit you back as soon as I can. I probably won't have access to a computer with myspace access until around tuesday or wednesday.
Banging on a trash can