When you put it at high gain does it make its own distortion or does it stay at a regular sound?
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 Spider
lolwut?

...Seriously, what's your question?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
lolwut?

...Seriously, what's your question?

Im asking, when you have a shecter hellraiser and put it at high gain does it produce its own distortion?
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 Spider
The Amp makes the distortion.

Shecters aren't good. Save your money, get something else.

No that doesn't mean get that epiphone.
No that doesn't mean get that Dean.
No that doesn't mean get that ESP or LTD.
Schecters are perfectly fine, and I'd put them up against many other guitars twice the price.

You don't put a guitar on "high gain." You would turn up the gain on the amp, and the amp would distort.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by nan0
The Amp makes the distortion.

Shecters aren't good. Save your money, get something else.

No that doesn't mean get that epiphone.
No that doesn't mean get that Dean.
No that doesn't mean get that ESP or LTD.

So what? We should all play Ibanez like Satch? Yeah, umm, no If a guitar is good or not is your opinion, and that's not exactly what the TC asked for, is it?

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just getting sick of someone asking a question then other people strolling on into their topics and say "OMFG, THAT GUITAR IS ****!!! BUY SOMETHING ELSE!!!11!one!!1".

Seriously though, TC. The pickups natural "distortion" never changes. Some will clip under very high gain, that is something like distortion, but not exactly. So no, if you jack the gain and leave the distortion at 0, it'll just have that high-gain bite to it. Like stated previously, the amp will distort, not the guitar.
I never said only Ibanez. Good job judging/acousing by looking at my avatar. I wouldn't touch most Ibanez's.

All I know he can get much better guitars instead of made in china, in less than 24 hours.
Quote by Hakael
Schecters are perfectly fine, and I'd put them up against many other guitars twice the price.

You don't put a guitar on "high gain." You would turn up the gain on the amp, and the amp would distort.

thats what i ment
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 Spider
Quote by nan0
I never said only Ibanez. Good job judging/acousing by looking at my avatar. I wouldn't touch most Ibanez's.

All I know he can get much better guitars instead of made in china, in less than 24 hours.

I was only using that as an example, I didn't even look at your avatar lol! I was just listing to some satch and that came to mind. My ESP skills impress myself sometimes lol

But seriously, one player likes different things than another. If we didn't like different thing's then all we would have for a guitar was one shape, one set of strings, one pick, etc etc etc.

Besides, he never said he was even buying a guitar.

He asked a question, not for an opinion. Answer the question, don't comment on his gear. If he wanted that he'd ask for opinions on his gear, wouldn't he?
He didn't say he owned it.

Opinions are opinions, and some people like crap I guess... I didn't mean to come across rude sorry.
Quote by nan0
He didn't say he owned it.

Opinions are opinions, and some people like crap I guess... I didn't mean to come across rude sorry.

What you think is crap =/= fact OR what other people think is crap, that's all I'm trying to point out. Plus, if you state your opinion as a fact, you generally look like a dick, regardless if you're right or wrong.

I love my Schecter, it's been great to me, REALLY helped me start out.

You don't need to apologize man! So you made a mistake and came across a tad bit harsh, we all do it sometimes
Overdriver ftw ;p

Andaulsia is pretty phat as well.

Anyways I want to get a USA KE2 Jackson T-T
Quote by nan0

-----

Opinions are opinions, and some people like crap I guess...

Ibanez - Japanese
ESP - Japenese
Schecter - Korean

When did China come into this?

You still come across as rude.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Shecter = china.

That was before I apologized.

It's too late xD

nah I'm not getting the KE2 yet xD

2000$ to go
Schecter = Korea

Learn your stuff before you start pushing it off as fact. Korean made, then setup up in the US. Schecter Customs built in the US.
Not all of em. I'm just trying to warn people. I made a mistake and got a piece of junk guitar, 500$ down the drain. The wood wasn't 100% ready when it was made etc. Problems on top of problems including weak pick ups and the guitar isn't even worth upgrading.

Just trying to save people money and prevent what happened to me.

Endusty I joined your group >^^>
Not sure what you got then, because all Schecters are made in South Korea. Then they're shipped to a US facility for final QC and setup.

I attribute a lot of what I thought to be bad QC issues (not just Schecter) to the stores that get them, primarily GC and Sam Ash (GC moreso) and their lack of care for for the items on the floor. I may get accessories and such from a GC, but any purchases like a guitar, or amp, I wouldn't make unless I've gone over it for several hours.
Yeah I didn't get it from guitar center it was a local store, it's epiphone explorer.

I wouldn't get anything from GC, all of it is basicly used since it sits in there so long and every noob in the world plays them.

Too bad if you order over the internet you could get crap as well...
Yeah, I need to try before I buy, and when I do, it's usually over the course of several hours, if not a day or two at least.

I can't bring myself to order something over the internet... Unless it's a complete custom piece. Then I suppose I'd need to.