Has anybody traded or bought from Shredtastic84 cause we confirmed a trade and i shipped my thing off and i havent heard from him. Im not accusing him of anything yet but i was just wondering if anyone has delt with him succesfully?
good luck man he had a pretty shady thread on here like a week ago... hopefully its just a misunderstanding on his part

edit*http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829911 this is the thread I was speaking of. Hopefully you didn't trade something to expensive..
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
Last edited by rufeo26 at Apr 12, 2008,
I have.. I traded a guitar with him maybe a month ago.. No problems at all, very good guy, kept me updated and everything.. I also got to meet him when he toured with his band and made a stop here.

He told me he was moving awhile ago, and his profile says he did..

-Ryan
Last edited by johnmayerwannab at Apr 12, 2008,
ohhh... did you trade him through here?
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
ok well i just found out that he just got deployed so no worries. I may end up getting my pedal returned but ether way im not getting jipped.

Thanks Everybody
i guess his friend is the one that contacted me and said hes getting deployed overseas and his flight leaves tomarow
hope you don't get boned AJBoy238. shred is nothing but a f-ing troll. those who
say they traded with him are flat out lying. read the entire thread that rufeo26
posted the link to. shred never had the guitar in the first place and was trying to
get me to trade him just 6 days ago. johnmayerwannab just joined the site like
a week ago so how could he have possibly traded with him,let alone act like he
knows him.

hope you get your stuff back
Last edited by lec666 at Apr 13, 2008,
Multi-Account anyone? It seems a little too suspicious that someone who joined in April knows this guy so well, and happened to trade with him when no-one else managed to get a semi decent reply from the guy.

Hope you don't get screwed out of your money TS
at least its only a pedal and not a $600 guitar.

just to make you wonder even more......take a looksy

look what johnmayerwannab is offering for trade
my FS thread

look what shred is looking to trade. coincidence ? unlikely.......same person
1 of shreds FS threads

though who knows.....maybe he'll come through
you may want to call your shipper and have them return it to you
if it wasn't already delivered to be on the safe side.
Quote by lec666

I'll PM a mod to check they're not multis. There's definitely something dodgy about these two users.
Quote by johnmayerwannab
I have.. I traded a guitar with him maybe a month ago.. No problems at all, very good guy, kept me updated and everything.. I also got to meet him when he toured with his band and made a stop here.

He told me he was moving awhile ago, and his profile says he did..

-Ryan

Been here for 3 days and already done a trade? Fast work eh!!!!!
+1 to that, AJ chances are you got screwed and Johnmayerwannab is the same guy covering for himself.....
shred must be busy... active in the military, tours with his band, and owns a shop in Japan...
Shecter S-1 Elite
Ibanez RG570FM '91
Schecter A-7
Schecter Revenger 7
theyre the same person. Sorry I havent been responding to PMs - its no excuse, but we put my dog down yesterday. I'll be looking for a 2nd mod for this forum in the near future to avoid future excursions like this.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
well shredtastic.........thanks for screwin me over. it'll take me a 2 months of saving money to buy that tuner pedal that you were SUPOST to trade me. And now that you jacked the only pedal i had to trade, im basicly down and out. But even though you stole from me and what you did really hurt me financially...i do forgive you for doing it to me.
edit - post was no fun after he was found out.....but it still deserves the

EPIC FAIL !!!!
Quote by AJBoy238
...i do forgive you for doing it to me.

no need for that, people that pull this kind've thing are pathetic scum,
they know it.

looking for:
Boss RV-2
Proco Turbo Rat
Sorry that happened to you man. I don't know you but I got mad reading this. Karmas a bitch man, that pedal will blow up.