I'm sellign a Vox AD50VT. Still in the box. The box was opened just to check for the manual and the warrantys. All papers including warranties and manuals are in the box. The amp is sealed in its plastic wrap and everything. I'm asking $200-250 for the amp. Pics coming soon.

UPS Fedex only.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at May 11, 2008,
where do you live?
My gear:
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Ibanez AEL 50 SERLV
Peavey XXL Half Stack
Georgia.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
GA, near Atlanta? I might be interested in about a month or so...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Last edited by asfastasdark at Apr 17, 2008,
to Clmhazzardx: Were are you? we might be able to work something out.

to Asfastasdark: Yeah. I live below atlanta. Sounds cool.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Bumpo
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Never mind. I'm really sorry, just looked at Guitar Center, and they sell it for $300.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
aiight then ill let it go for $200
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
OK, lol. Now it DOES start to get interesting! A lot more reasonable price (not just because of the amp, more because it's a birthday present and my parents don't want to spend an assload of money)... I might be able to take a look at it... Can't promise anything yet, though.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Last edited by asfastasdark at Apr 17, 2008,
trade that + cash for my xiphos?
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
asfastasdark: Sounds good. just let me know.

Seizetheday: haha. dude, the only time I see you post you're trying to get rid of that xiphos. Have you tried ebay? It'll probly go for a pretty penny on there. Or just trade it for a Bogner Uberschall half stack.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
i have tried ebay and got 0 bids. 420 views, no bids. its literally just taking up space and id like a new amp, but i have almost no $$$....
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Try to trade it for the uberschall. lol
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
at this point ill take pretty much any good amp or 550$.

i just want to get rid of it, its taking up space i dont really have
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
thats understandable. Well. this is a good amp hahah probly not what u want tho
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
What part of Atlanta do you live in?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
South of Atlanta about 35 min from riverdale.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Still for sale.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Got my first strat on the way! Hope to hear from ya soon, need an amp.
check ur pm's dude.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Deal fell through Still for sale.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Psp package? lmk figured id offer.
Schecter Damien FR
'59 Fender Mustang
Washburn Lyon Distortion
A lute signed by Jesus
A Flying Car
Hillary Clinton
Couple more weeks and I'll take it
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
OD9 Pro+>CM-2>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)
Randall RVC5>1x12 (G12n-65)
Quote by Peterpan+Metal
Psp package? lmk figured id offer.

Psp, as in Play Station Portable?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
bump
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Probably figured this out by now, but I got an amp by now, not interested anymore...
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Ok its cool.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Im not really into acoustics, but that's a great guitar anyway. Thanks though.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment