What are some other songs that share Pink Floyd's highly under-rated song characteristics? (Ex: Atmospheric, funky, psycedelic) Thx.
Quote by TechnoViking
What are some other songs that share Pink Floyd's highly under-rated song characteristics? (Ex: Atmospheric, funky, psycedelic) Thx.
Those aren't underrated characteritics, are they? In fact, aren't those usually raved about?
Quote by TechnoViking

Any Colour You Like is one of my favorite songs by Pink Floyd. It's simply amazing.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
/\*facepalm*

that whole album.....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Have you ever listened to DSOTM?

Yeah...all the songs on that.

BTW, I love your sig. Or is it your post? O.o I guess it's just one of those things we'll never know.
GO YANKEES!
Any Colour You Like... definitely.. and Time.. oh, and Wish You Were Here... I just LOVE that one...

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
I always personally liked "Shine On You Crazy Diamond." Though I don't understand what you mean by your question? I've never thought of Pink Floyd as being underrated in any characteristic. They have a couple of the best selling albums of all time.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by TechnoViking

Jesus H. Christ.

Daniel... You is stoned.

(Brain Damage is better than Any Colour You Like)
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
I agree with any colour you like... learning to fly is also very good

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Pink Floyd - Echoes
It's epic, and very psychedelic and funky.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by nosushi4you
Any Colour You Like is one of my favorite songs by Pink Floyd. It's simply amazing.

+1