Hey everybody, Im looking to start a new online band, just for fun.

We could do full song covers, or even make up our songs.

Stuff like Disturbed, System of a Down, Atreyu, KoRn, Slipknot, Lamb of God, A7X, and Job for a Cowboy

I think we should use audacity for recording purposes.

I will probably play rhythem, because i know im not the best guitarist.

PM me or post if you would like to take part in this

Vocals:
Lead Guitar: fretsonfire74
Rythem Guitar: Erikk
Drums:
Bass Guitar
Last edited by Erikk at Apr 12, 2008,
how really..would that work..what if someones mic sounded really poopey?
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Well if your mic sounds horrible like mine, i would invest in like, a headset/recording mic. Right now im using a stupid webcam mic (getting new mic soon) Wich is part of the reason i'd like to stay on rythem.

Frets, Sounds good to me, what songs/bands are you most comfortable with?
Quote by Erikk
Well if your mic sounds horrible like mine, i would invest in like, a headset/recording mic. Right now im using a stupid webcam mic (getting new mic soon) Wich is part of the reason i'd like to stay on rythem.

Frets, Sounds good to me, what songs/bands are you most comfortable with?

I started when i was 4 years old, so I'm pretty much comfortable with anything you want to throw at me.
Well looks like you beat me there, i've only played less than a year :/ you might have to bear with me. You can go ahead and choose the song, once we find a bass/drummer/vocals we can put them into it. But i think (my opinion) is the guitars should be synced more than anything, expecially when writing music.
I'll do vocals, though id like to do more original material.
Also, if you cant find a drummer, and can program drums a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
Wow, so we've pretty much got everything except a drummer, which can be substituted for. TS? Ready?
Im ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
by the way you could setup ninjam and do a few live sessions online. just a thought. good luck!