I like, started a group...NOT A BAND....just like a group of friends here at UG.com.
So, post a bit about yourself B4 you sign up, just so I can know if I would actually want you in the group.
Not allowed to advertise your groups, sorry.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Im Noel, and im an alcoholic.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
You're not allowed? How was I supposed to know? I just joined like, 3 days ago....
Well....switching subject. Does anyone know how to get more people to join your group?
Quote by Codecody16
You're not allowed? How was I supposed to know? I just joined like, 3 days ago....
Well....switching subject. Does anyone know how to get more people to join your group?

Seriously just link it in your sig dude...
Is this group you've made implying that there are only six strings holding up your grandmas thong underwear because I know for a fact I don't want to see that grey pubed forest if those mutha****as break.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Is this group you've made implying that there are only six strings holding up your grandmas thong underwear because I know for a fact I don't want to see that grey pubed forest if those mutha****as break.

Well you're the only one my friend.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I think I can safely speak on the behalf of UG when I say ADIHG0000000IIIIIIIIIUraooaoao.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!