okay so i looked up on guitar center on my mg cab that it has G12T-75W celestions
okay just a name to me
but then i looked on craigslist for a 1960 cab and the guy said it had G12T-75W speakers
WTF
you mean the 1960 and mg have the same speakers?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Thats not right.. the MG cab has "4 - 12" custom-voiced Marshall/Celestion" speakers and is only a 120W cab. The 1960 has 4 Celestion G12T-75W and is 280W.
Marshall MG cab is made of particle board in china with speakers that are rivaled by cheap computer speakers.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by acdclandon
okay so i looked up on guitar center on my mg cab that it has G12T-75W celestions
okay just a name to me
but then i looked on craigslist for a 1960 cab and the guy said it had G12T-75W speakers
WTF
you mean the 1960 and mg have the same speakers?

You know, I never thought that Guitar Center would blatantly lie like that to the public. It's mighty tragic.

I say it's probably just a typo.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Marshall MG cab is made of particle board in china with speakers that are rivaled by cheap computer speakers.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Marshall-1960A-or-1960B-300W-4x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet-605013-i1177436.gc
vs
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Marshall-MG412A-or-MG412B-120W-4x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet-101644409-i1145923.gc

I'm not sure what the TS is looking at...
yeah sorry i'll close this i was looking at the 1960 on guitar center
HA
sorry about that
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I think the TS is trying to get himself to believe he has a decent cabinet.

EDIT: My bad! I'm just giving the TS a hard time
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
haha no i was just like wait a minute they have the same speakers
wouldn't that like rule though lol
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE