Hello, Does anyone know about this bass. It's a Jay Turser.I need the name of the colour or paint code. Also how old it is and model would be helpful . Thanks..
Quote by Captain Insano
That thing looks sweet. A jag body with two humbuckers.

Unfortunately, I don't have any information about it.

Same here...But two humbuckers? Amazing
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
That guy needs to take the tape off ASAP.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Quote by PTModIT
Hello, Does anyone know about this bass. It's a Jay Turser.I need the name of the colour or paint code. Also how old it is and model would be helpful . Thanks.

If you just need the paint, go to the local hardware store with the picture, find the closest paint chip thing, and get them to make it..
are you sure its a Jay Turser? It looks like a Stagg.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
wesley guitars also make them, they are low quality basses, very hit or miss with QC
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
New color+no tape+new strings=sex
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
i know at wal-mart they have a machine that if you give them a picture of the color they can make it for you. since ur asking for the paint code i assume you wanna paint a room that color. if wal-mart has that machine i can guarantee you that any major chain hardware store (i.e. lowes) should have the same equipment and can mix up the paint for ya right there.
GAS List:
Nothing
Is it a Jay Turser Surf Master Bass?
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
I had a J.Turser Telecaster bass. It was OK & def. + good for the $$$$$, but agathis body was SO light it was lacking in much punch or definition. I had a MIJ Fender the same to A/B it to & the Fender Killed it. I just don't like Agathis as a body for bass!
THAT looks nice tho- apart from the tape
If that were a Fender it would be Daphne Blue (not Sonic Blue).

If that were a Fender you'd be shot for having tape on it.

And your intonation is way, way, way off.

That is all.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Last edited by thefitz at Apr 15, 2008,
Holy NecroPost, Batman! Seven Years Old???!!!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley