pretty simple question, i found a dean flying v in white for 190 dollars in excellent condition, image of this guitar is the same one as this.

so is it worth it or not?
No go.

Cheap Deans leave much to be desired.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by edusty2010
Cheap guitars usually do .

Although I think if you have the cash you could always get it, and with it being a bolt on replace the neck, tuners, bridge, pickups, electronics etc. Be a great project.

So basically, let's buy a guitar, replace everything, put in more than it's worth and spend more on polishing a turd instead of just buying a quality axe right off the bat?

If you really want a Dean TS, go with the '79 series guitars. Much better build. You could get better though.

What's your budget?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So basically, let's buy a guitar, replace everything, put in more than it's worth and spend more on polishing a turd instead of just buying a quality axe right off the bat?

If you really want a Dean TS, go with the '79 series guitars. Much better build. You could get better though.

What's your budget?

Yeah, but it's always fun to have a project

Plus, then you could get something that you know was everything YOU wanted (ie neck shape, pups, tuners, etc)

I'm with H4T3BR33D3R in saying go for the '79 tho. Then down the road you can always just slap an OFR or locking bridge/tuners/etc and new pickups on it. The stock one's are by no means bad but I've found after market parts are almost always better than stock parts.
That's Dean Baby V (or something like that) It's smaller then a normal guitar.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Quote by jimmygoff
And its a Baby Flying V, its 3/4 size i believe.

no its not, thats a regular scaled guitar.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

What's your budget?

yeah get a '79, i've played one versus a $200 Dean V, much much better.
theres this website that sells nice ones...
i think its carlinoguitars?
idk, google it.
they have a huge selection of Deans.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.