Channel select on the left and effects loop on/off on the right.

(Running into Peavey 5150 amplifier )

Last edited by krazylobster at Apr 13, 2008,
Friggin' sweet...now make the buttons do things as well...and still be able to play FF7
Now THAT is tits! Great idea. Does it move around much, though? Might want to add some weight to it.
Quote by Losenger
Now THAT is tits! Great idea. Does it move around much, though? Might want to add some weight to it.

Mmm, good point. It seems to be okay on carpet because the underside of the controller digs in. I could add some rubber feet for different surfaces or add some weight like you said.
Epic win, mate!
SX Stratocaster
Fina Acoustic
J&D Telecaster
Yamaha ERB 300 (Bass)

Digitech Bad Monkey
VisualSound H2O
Ibanez TL5
Boss DS-1
Vox V847

Kustom Dart 10FX
Laney RB1
Looks awesome, but I can imagine it breaking after stepping on the switch 4-5 times.
I don't have a controller on hand, but how did you get to the inside?
Call me Roche.

Quote by Dyers
wut is a luthier? im assuming it has to do with the luthern church
Quote by mr_hankey
Looks awesome, but I can imagine it breaking after stepping on the switch 4-5 times.
I see what you mean. The controllers are actually pretty sturdy. I'm not going to be jumping on it so I'm sure it will last a while. If it breaks I'll just put the switches in some other random object

Quote by nakki
That's amazing. :'D
Where did you get the idea?
I was just looking for things around the house to put the switches into. I had this old PSX controller laying around, so I thought why not?

Quote by don't eat baby
I don't have a controller on hand, but how did you get to the inside?
There are about eight or so standard screws on the backside of the controller - pretty simple.