Duff Mckagan. i had NO idea that he had that tat on him till tonight when watching the Paradise City music video on Metal Mania...well the song is just finishing up now...

so the rose doesn't look EXACTLY the same, the pedals are a lil different. but i mean come on...it's the same. i just thought it was funny b/c i was listening to this band since i was 8 and gave tribute to the reason i play guitar and love music soo much by getting their symbol inked on my right arm. coincidentally Duff has it on his right arm in the same spot too....dang i was tryin' not to look like i was copying any of the band mates' tats. well anyways this isn't me trying to say i'm cool cuz i have the same tat i'm just saying i thought it was funny seein his/mine tat on the music video and lookin' at my arm and going, "i'll be damned..."

=http://www.rocking.gr/images/news/duffmckagan.jpg
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Last edited by slash_rocks2005 at Apr 13, 2008,
ha thanks. i c ur a big guns/slash fan, right on! there's a lotta people on here who will flame it just b/c they don't like the band or axl or wutever but it's not THEIR influence so i'm just gonna ignore them.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Yup Slash inspired me to pick up the guitar and continues to keep me going! Can't think of a better listening experience than Appetite!
hard these days to find albums that you can just sit through the whole thing and really enjoy. my oldest bro gave me his AFD cd when i got my first cd player stereo system (an early 90s big ass system hahaha). and it was the ONLY cd i had for like 5 months. i listened to that album ALL the time and it was just the best thing that i ever heard. truly my definition of an EPIC album
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH