So i was wondering if any guitarists were going into some different ****, like Apocalyptica? If you dont know em look em up on youtube.
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
I don't understand your question, but Apocalyptica sounds amazing.

Edit: Nevermind, I understand....I like the music, that's all my input can basically sum up to.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Well its just not like anything out because they are celloists annd this is a guitar website.
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
thire cover of fight fire with fire is awsome

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
Quote by Souphead2000
Well its just not like anything out because they are celloists annd this is a guitar website.

Cellists*

I love their Metallica covers, especially the way they can do those solos on a cello, that's just awesome. Their cover of Nothing Else Matters is buff =3
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by frottage
dude that's tight.

EDIT: yes, i like some "different" stuff. i love Ulver.

Ulver are hardly that different, their black metal is still the typical band setup, and as black metal goes it's not exactly the gr1mmest
And their other stuff varies from jazz to acoustic, but it's hardly 'different'...

BTW I love Ulver, don't get me wrong, I just don't see how they can really be seen as being something 'different', as far as black metal goes they are rather standard, and the same with every other genre they have dabbled in
I love how metal they manage to sound with just drums and cellos, on their newer albums. They really should try and get a vocalist IMO.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I love them. I love how they headbang etc while playing a cello.

And
Quote by whalepudding
I love how metal they manage to sound with just drums and cellos, on their newer albums. They really should try and get a vocalist IMO.

Part of their gimmick is that they don't have one, everythig is done on cello's. It's like telling satch to get a singer and just play lead.
bands and artists section. plus I'm sure there's already a thread about them
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.