ever since i got back my friends house ive been listening to metallica and i went to esp's site and checked out James Hetfield's ESP LTD Truckster. The thing looks awesome but how does the toggle system work on it? I dont have an interest in buying it but I wanted to know how the toggles work on it. So will someone tell me about it?
I think first is bridge and mid is neck and the last position is inactive.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Quote by SQHero
I think first is bridge and mid is neck and the last position is inactive.

He's got it.

The down position is the bridge and the middle is the neck.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
... If that's seriously how it's set up, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If it were to actually make sense, then it would be: down - bridge, middle - bridge + neck, up - neck.

Now, there ARE two switches, but the one on the top of the body is just for looks. The actual toggle switch is down where the volume and tone knobs are.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
... If that's seriously how it's set up, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If it were to actually make sense, then it would be: down - bridge, middle - bridge + neck, up - neck.

Now, there ARE two switches, but the one on the top of the body is just for looks. The actual toggle switch is down where the volume and tone knobs are.

Well that's how it is. Jamez has his original set up like that as well.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well that's how it is. Jamez has his original set up like that as well.

*sigh* James, you disappoint me.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I just want to say that Metallica rules and nothing else matters . R.I.P CLIFF
sorry for bumping
but i have this guitar
and that is not how its setup
the toggle works like any other guitar
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
they need to make that more clear. ive been wondering what that meant since it came out and just recently it came to me that there are 2 switches and that it maybe meant that the first switch (top) was inactive. very confusing.
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
i have a truckster

the top switch is inactive... u switch with the ones at the knobs