Roedy0309
2,733 IQ
In every interview I see Glenn Danzig says every punk band is a copy of The Misfits. Now I know the Misfits is one of the greatest punk bands ever but is he such an egomaniac that he thinks that every punk band is a copy of the Misfits?
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
I dunno about ever hearing that, besides, he's mainly a hardrock/deathrock/metal musician, and he's hella better at it. why does he even care about punk anymore?
civildp1
UG's resident narcoleptic
217 IQ
His douchiness is probably caused by a combination of being from Jersey and being really short.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
^ I love that video.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Danzig did save Fletcher from the evils of Jerry Only, he can't be that much of a douche.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
recklessnick
Almost Wasted
4,633 IQ
danzig is a douche because he left misfits and glenn was so depressed he converted to christian and turned the misfits into a douche band
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
The punk version of "Hips don't lie" is the best song ever.

I'm thinking of sticking it on the album.
TheAdict310
1,355 IQ
...by me.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Quote by Roedy0309
Now I know the Misfits is one of the greatest punk bands ever

...what?
civildp1
UG's resident narcoleptic
217 IQ
Quote by DanRev
Why is the word "douche" such a terrible swear word?

It isn't really. You can say it on network television.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke