Is there any type of pedal that would allow me to put sound clips for a external source so i could play them through my amp?

Im guessing some sort of loop pedal possibly?
we must become the change we want to see.
i think a looper would work.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
A lot of loopers can do it, as can just a simple Y-cable/adapter. Note though that a guitar amp is Eq'd to handle the guitar only, so a full band song might sound a but weird. Also remember that your amp wants it's stuff in mono, so either play something which is/sounds good in mono, or the thing you get should convert it to mono.