Page 1 of 3
So yeah, is buying condoms an awkward experience?

And to include at least a bit of humor in this thread, what are some awkward experiences buying condoms?

Yeah, I'm a virgin, I've been waiting for the right girl, I've found her.

I wouldnt just do anyone with a vagina-looking structure.

Finding one in a trash can is easier
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Walk in, buy walk out. Just smile at the person behind the counter, becuase you know you're gettin some HOOOAH
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Vantage
Buy used ones from eBay, much cheaper.

Or Craigslist, so you can try before you buy.
lol I was buying some with my friends a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart. The guy there was like "Better stock up boys, it's the weekend!".
Wink at the cashier, you might get to use them earlier than you expeted.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by GuitarHero0715
So yeah, is buying condoms an awkward experience?

Only if your Mother works at the place you buy them from & serves you (In more than one way) oh how awkward.....

Buy them from a vending machine in a truck-stop bathroom
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
I'm a virgin

lol loser

Me too...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
that's the thing with condoms you find in the street

it means the guy was decent enough to use a condom,

but they were obnoxious enough to do the deed right in the road
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
well to make sure u get the right one what with all the sizes and colours, i find it easier to just try them on at the store
if its wierd for you, you shouldnt be having sex. ur not mature enough. :/ srry
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Quote by Jaker the Baker
lol I was buying some with my friends a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart. The guy there was like "Better stock up boys, it's the weekend!".

Little did he know you were NOT getting laid that weekend.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I went and brought condoms while my mate was with me and just as she handed me them she smiled and said "have a nice night". I think she thought we were gay
lol, at the local Cum & Go(see wot i did thar?) there's a vending machine, but 75 cents for 1 condom? isnt that freaking expensive?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Lead guitarist
I went and brought condoms while my mate was with me and just as she handed me them she smiled and said "have a nice night". I think she thought we were gay

Maybe she knew something you didn't yet! They say some girls have the sixth sense.
Are you a guitar player? Ok so you are here....sure you are. Well we need you. We are starting an exclusive guitar players forum. Giveaways and all.
WWW.TALKGUITAR.NET
Make sure you ask for the trojan magnums...and then be referred to the jr ones.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Quote by Angus_Junior35
lol, at the local Cum & Go(see wot i did thar?) there's a vending machine, but 75 cents for 1 condom? isnt that freaking expensive?

Thats why you buy in bulk! or of course buy second-hand or damaged stock!
Yay I have AIDS now!lol...
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Naw. I walked up to the cashier with a box of trojans and a bottle of that KY lube/massage oil stuff and didn't feel awkward. But maybe that's just because it was an ugly black chick.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
been buying condoms for months, still awkward every time

it wouldnt be so bad if the cashier wasnt always a middle aged woman who shakes her head at you and gives you the "so sad you're having teenage sex" look
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I went to 7-11 one night to get a drink, only to bear witness unto a bunch of what looked like 11 year olds buying huge energy drinks, as well as enormous energy drinks. I recall one of them trying to shoulder rock me on his way out. He dropped his enormous energy drink, which exploded all over his spiffy converse shoes.
My best friend had an awesome idea... at least he thought it was.

We were hanging at longs and there was a really hot clerk checking. My friend grabbed an x-large box of condoms, some kleenexes and cigars, and when checking out he made a pass at the checker.

I spectated. I think the checker was uncomfortable.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by GregMisiakk
I went to 7-11 one night to get a drink, only to bear witness unto a bunch of what looked like 11 year olds buying huge energy drinks, as well as enormous energy drinks. I recall one of them trying to shoulder rock me on his way out. He dropped his enormous energy drink, which exploded all over his spiffy converse shoes.

lol wut?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
You need to buy other things with it to offset the embarrassment.

Here's what your shopping cart should look like:

Condoms
Mayonnaise
Duct Tape
2 Pineapples
1 Get-well card
Barry Manilow - The Essential Collection
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by TheReverend724
walk in, walk out, hide them under ur jacket its much easier and less awkward

Yeah cuz if he's caught the awkward conversation with his mom and dad not only about shoplifting but why he stole condoms is really gonna make his life easier.....
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yeah cuz if he's caught the awkward conversation with his mom and dad not only about shoplifting but why he stole condoms is really gonna make his life easier.....

Nope, he just says it was to awkward to buy them so he shoplifted them.
I vote shoplift.
jk

Just do anything to get 'em man.
'Cause one awkward moment at the cashier
is better then the awkward moment when she says she's pregnant.
or not to mention the moment you have to break it to her parents
There's a supermarket near my house run by what would appear to be an Asian family.
Me and my (ex)girlfriend went in to get a packet of aforementioned condoms. When we got to the cashier and put everything through (We had some chocolates and a drink too), my (ex)girlfriend walked out ahead of me, and after I paid the guy serving us, who was possibly the grandfather of the family, because he was old and creepy (all grandfathers are creepy), looked up, smiled at meand said in the creepiest, most asian-grandpa sounding way "Well done".

I walked outside and burst out laughing.
It depends solely on the cashier, I remember working at CVS and people buying condoms always use to hide it until they got to the register, and the quickly slipped it onto the table haha.

But anyway yeah there's a 7-11 on the corner a block from my house so obviously I just buy from there, cept the guy makes it awkward everytime by asking me if I'm expecting to have some fun tonight, and giving me high fives ... and then whenever I go there to just buy chips or something, he always brings up my g.f, and where she is, and etc .... I stopped buying condoms from there.
I don't see the big deal? If buying condoms at a counter is too hard to do, then chances are you're too young/immature to be having sex.
Quote by Lead guitarist

next time buy a cucumber as well
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
just buy one, and if they give you a strange stare, just yell out "im getting laid tonight motherfakkkkkka!!" so everyone can hear how awesome you are.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
My girlfriend works at woolworths (australian supermarket), and some of the things shes told me, im not scared to buy them anymore lol. People come in ALL THE TIME to buy comdoms so chill out. Its natural. Some couples even buy them together.. Even really old european guys come in and buy them. Although the first time i went in and bought them, it was funny i was just very quiet, and i bought a marsbar at the same time..
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

to avoid awkwardness just ride bare back cause then you'll at least get to feel it.. just remember to pull out and aim for the face
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
My gf's on the pill, so no worries there
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Page 1 of 3