Page 1 of 2
ok i was talking to a friend and he said that the presidential election will only end badly. he says hes not racist or sexist but im not sure, anyways we we're talking and he said that after the election, either peopl who win will get assanated, Obama by the rednecks who are in the KKK or that the muslim people with be enraged by the fact that a woman won and bomb them. i think this is total hogwash but he was determind to make me believe it. please tell me what you think
Its bull **** + its 2 in the morning, why are you up sonny?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I disagree, it will probably be controversial... I just doubt they'll be assassinated.

The KKK makes death threats all the time.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by floppypick
Its bull **** + its 2 in the morning, why are you up sonny?

im canadian (eh) and its only 10:00pm here
dude

if either wins,

we're screwed

whether they get killed or not
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
McCain, as much as I dislike him, is looking better every day with Obama and Hilary saying ridiculous things.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I agree that this should be in the political thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lol @ obama calling philadelphians poor people.
lol @ hillarys sniper story
lol @ bill clinton as a possible first lady
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Wow, you're friend is obviously a profound political thinker.

He should be on TV.

hahaha

I think it's s**t, no one's gonna get asssinated. Good security will do the job.

Knock on wood.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
The American Dream is only for white people...you didn't know?
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
people keep saying that, but that is subconciously promoting that. the KKK is too stupid to be able to form a good enough plan to assassinate the president.

muslims don't care enough about american gov't to try to kill the president.

it won't happen.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Your friend partly right. Completely wrong about the religion. First of all, why would the muslims want to bomb a female president, Islam is one of the most tolerant religions. Second of all, the extremists will want to bomb the president whether theyre male, female, black, white, yellow or green.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
KKK is too stupid to be able to form a good enough plan to assassinate the president.

what happened to the good ol days when the KKK was a good neighbor
Presidents have been killed before, i will be extremely surprised if it doesn't happen again this time.
IMO the current president is much bigger target for assassination than either Obama or Clinton.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by dann_blood
Islam is one of the most tolerant religions.
Are you serious?
Fender Strat
Does no one know how to spell assanatid?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by omghi2u
Are you serious?

Yeah, I am. How many muslims do you know? The only intolerant muslims are the extremists who've interpreted the Qu'ran badly. Example is the Taliban and their Holy War, they believe they are fighting for god.
Or, you could name all the religions you believe are more tolerant.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dean.guitar.man
either peopl who win will get assanated, Obama by the rednecks who are in the KKK or that the muslim people with be enraged by the fact that a woman won and bomb them.

What? Everything your friend knows about the world and politics he read off of a bumper sticker.
D:
Signature.
I think it will end badly...

Hillary Clinton is not fit to lead the worlds leading military nation...she'll turn the USA into a third world country.

Barack Obama is the same- just too young and inexperienced, not to mention the race card which will surely be pulled by racists around the country and an assassination would put the USA in a vulnerable state of confusion.

John McCain will eventually lead the world into World War 3 in my opinion..
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I think it will end badly...

Hillary Clinton is not fit to lead the worlds leading military nation...she'll turn the USA into a third world country.

Barack Obama is the same- just too young and inexperienced, not to mention the race card which will surely be pulled by racists around the country and an assassination would put the USA in a vulnerable state of confusion.

John McCain will eventually lead the world into World War 3 in my opinion..

I feel bad for you and your overwhelming pessimism.
Quote by imgooley
I feel bad for you and your overwhelming pessimism.

I just don't feel any of the candidates are competent to lead the country....
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I just don't feel any of the candidates are competent to lead the country....

Agreed, but I am more worried about the legislature than the executive, mainly because they have the right to control revenue and such. Term limits, for the win.
Quote by imgooley
Agreed, but I am more worried about the legislature than the executive, mainly because they have the right to control revenue and such. Term limits, for the win.

Yeah good point...either way its a strange year. I am not going to vote for any of the candidates..and I hate to say it but if I absolutely have to I'm gonna vote for McCain and regret it for the rest of my life....I really wish a proper Democratic candidate was in the election this year.
Quote by dann_blood
Yeah, I am. How many muslims do you know? The only intolerant muslims are the extremists who've interpreted the Qu'ran badly. Example is the Taliban and their Holy War, they believe they are fighting for god.
Or, you could name all the religions you believe are more tolerant.

Err...I was IN Iraq and Kuwait for over a year. While I agree with you that most Muslims that I encountered were actually peaceful, the Islam religion itself is not very tolerant. Hell, Muhammad was a warrior for God's (or Allah's) sake and anybody that was not a believer was an infidel. That's in the Q'ran.
Fender Strat
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yeah good point...either way its a strange year. I am not going to vote for any of the candidates..and I hate to say it but if I absolutely have to I'm gonna vote for McCain and regret it for the rest of my life....I really wish a proper Democratic candidate was in the election this year.

I wish a candidate that stood for less government would show up, but that doesn't seem likely.

Teddy Roosevelt is my hero. :bowdown:
Quote by imgooley
I wish a candidate that stood for less government would show up, but that doesn't seem likely.

Teddy Roosevelt is my hero. :bowdown:

well theres, Ron Paul, unfortunately not that many people are really in favor of less government.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by omghi2u
Err...I was IN Iraq and Kuwait for over a year. While I agree with you that most Muslims that I encountered were actually peaceful, the Islam religion itself is not very tolerant. Hell, Muhammad was a warrior for God's (or Allah's) sake and anybody that was not a believer was an infidel. That's in the Q'ran.

Ever read the bible? It's in there somewhere that a guy commanded two bears to rip 2 kids to shreds for calling him bald-head, and said that god gave him the power to do that. Not to mention all the killing in the name of god.
Also, you need to observe religions in practice, not just in the present but over history. I was simply objecting to the fact that it's now considered that muslims are all loaded with explosives and hate western society, and even though people pretend to be open-minded to Islam, they aren't.
Fair enough?
Quote by Vornik
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well theres, Ron Paul, unfortunately not that many people are really in favor of less government.

Unfortunately.

I just want the damn government to stop taking my damn money.
Quote by dann_blood
Ever read the bible? It's in there somewhere that a guy commanded two bears to rip 2 kids to shreds for calling him bald-head, and said that god gave him the power to do that. Not to mention all the killing in the name of god.
Also, you need to observe religions in practice, not just in the present but over history. I was simply objecting to the fact that it's now considered that muslims are all loaded with explosives and hate western society, and even though people pretend to be open-minded to Islam, they aren't.
Fair enough?

Yea man...that bible stuff is actually pretty funny. Especially old testament stuff.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15699_9-most-badass-bible-verses.html

I used to be catholic but I have no religious pref anymore cuz' I lost faith in it a long time ago.

I agree with you though...most of the muslims I encountered were poor farmers and they are clearly not terrorists. They don't hate America either.
Fender Strat
Quote by dean.guitar.man
ok i was talking to a friend and he said that the presidential election will only end badly. he says hes not racist or sexist but im not sure, anyways we we're talking and he said that after the election, either peopl who win will get assanated, Obama by the rednecks who are in the KKK or that the muslim people with be enraged by the fact that a woman won and bomb them. i think this is total hogwash but he was determind to make me believe it. please tell me what you think

Your friend seems ignorant when it comes to Muslims because Pakistan, a Muslim country, has elected a female Prime Minister twice. And the KKK... well they just come up with death threats all the time, don't they?

Quote by omghi2u

An infidel is just anyone who doesn't believe in your particular God.
Last edited by Limaj_daas at Apr 13, 2008,
Quote by Limaj_daas
An infidel is just anyone who doesn't believe in your particular God.
Yes...in an offensive way. So how is that tolerant?
Fender Strat
Quote by Apocalypse_now6
racists or sexists dont have the brain capacity to assassinate a president.

But they do have trigger fingers.
Quote by sneyob
dude

if either wins,

we're screwed

whether they get killed or not

Who will save us in such controversial times?

CAPTAIN PLANET, MOTHERFUCKERS!

This advertisement paid for by Captain Planet 2008. Captain Planet for President.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Page 1 of 2