jsmon
21 IQ
If you you could pick one band that no longer exist, by exist I mean a band that no longer official tours or is officially together, what band or group would you pick and why are they so worth bringing back? And to make things interesting you can only pick ONE band.
Are you a guitar player? Ok so you are here....sure you are. Well we need you. We are starting an exclusive guitar players forum. Giveaways and all.
WWW.TALKGUITAR.NET
SideshowRaven24
522 IQ
rage against the machine if they count.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Bubban
UG's Arachno-Communist
88 IQ
I'd have sex with a few hundred HIV carrying midgets just to have Neutral Milk Hotel get back together.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
stomhawki
32 IQ
Quote by Bubban
I'd have sex with a few hundred HIV carrying midgets just to have Neutral Milk Hotel get back together.

LOL and agreed NMH would be freakin awesome... not sure if i'd go quite that far though...
papersun87
Flying Sand
750 IQ
Model Engine . . . band from California who put out one INCREDIBLE post-grunge/alternative rock album in 1998 (The Lean Years' Tradition) and were never heard from again. The composition, melodies, lyrics, and individual parts are like none I've heard before or ever will again.

Jeremy Post, Brad McCarter, Erik Herzog, if any of you are somehow reading this, PLEASE get back into music.
Pabli7o
Search Bar Monster!
514 IQ
Quote by RingoShort
The Beatles... no other explanation should be needed.

Imagine 25 year old Beatles rocking hard as they used to but in 2008's stages and sound quality and all that? That's be awesome.

I would second Jimi Hendrix, for music history reasons and not because he is "overrated
."
And third Queen.

(i know TS said just one...but i had to haha)
metalhead_c-1
official burninator
176 IQ
Quote by Uber-rocker
I'm surprised nobody's said Led Zep yet...

I thought Led Zep went on some sort of tour not too long ago in Europe. That would be nice though.
I would definently want The Jimi Hendrix Experience back. basically for the same reasons as Pabli7o said.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
gunslinger1993
10 IQ
i would want to see pantera. my dad got me into this band and i know alot of people think that dime was overrated or whatever well i love pantera and i always heard about how their shows were insane and some of the most amazing so i would like to have seen them
Uber-rocker
tell us your final wish
355 IQ
Quote by metalhead_c-1
I thought Led Zep went on some sort of tour not too long ago in Europe. That would be nice though.
I would definently want The Jimi Hendrix Experience back. basically for the same reasons as Pabli7o said.

I'm sure they only played one show as a tribute to some record company big cheese, at the O2 Arena in London or something...?

Also, I agree with the guy above me - seeing Pantera would be awesome. Same as Queen and a few other bands that slip my mind at the moment.
Last edited by Uber-rocker at Apr 16, 2008,
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
Queen.

Shawn Lane.

Racer X.

any of them would make me sex wee in my pants.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Apr 16, 2008,
SuperSquirrel
156 IQ
I have tickets to see Queen in October!!!!

Admittedly it's with Paul Rodgers, but to see them with Freddie would have been awesome!
Do or do not, there is no try. - Albus Dumbledore
XCount Me InX
The UN of UG
265 IQ
Dead to fall RIP
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
metalhead_c-1
official burninator
176 IQ
Quote by gunslinger1993
i would want to see pantera. my dad got me into this band and i know alot of people think that dime was overrated or whatever well i love pantera and i always heard about how their shows were insane and some of the most amazing so i would like to have seen them

Pantera wouldn't be the same without dime though. it would be nice to have them back, but they would have to find someone good enough to replace dime.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Uber-rocker
tell us your final wish
355 IQ
Quote by metalhead_c-1
Pantera wouldn't be the same without dime though. it would be nice to have them back, but they would have to find someone good enough to replace dime.

I think they'd face severe fan backlash if they played again - unless it was at a Dimebag tribute show? Sure, there's guitarists good enough to play Dime's songs, but you can't actually replace him, it's just not possible.
guitargirl_15
guitargirl_15
82 IQ
the original FUEL, with Brett Scallions as lead singer, they rocked
Live and breathe rock.