I'm sure a lot of the dudes on here have seen that youtube flick where "Anynymous" sets out to destroy Scientology. My question is, was that a joke or is there actually a group of hackers set on taking apart the cult via the net?
That's still happening?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's an actual thing going on.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Yeah, I've realized that a while ago.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Nope, it's serious, they're doing protests in real life every month now to spread awareness.

And it's not really destroying Scientology, it's destroying the Church Of Scientology or forcing them to start operating like a real church. People can believe whatever they want, but things like the Fair Game Policy, Operation Snow White, Operation Freakout, Lisa McPherson's death, Elli Perkins's death, disconnection, the way Scientologists don't even know what Scientology is about until they've payed thousands of dollars and been in the church for years... all that **** has to be made public.

Quote by Regression
Isn't it 4chan?

It started there, but now it's mainly on Encyclopedia Dramatica, enturbulation.org and a few other sites.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Apr 13, 2008,