This question may have been asked 23406820349 times before, but I was just wondering what the best Ibanez guitar for those types of music would be. I realized that I would be better off with a good Ibanez because they seem to be nice guitars, but at the local GC they don't have many quality ones. So thanks for the info.
The Walking Dead
What's your price range?

Basically all higher end Ibanez guitars could do that. I myself plays a s540 from the nineties, wich can do all these genres, no problem.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by PhantomNote
What's your price range?

Basically all higher end Ibanez guitars could do that. I myself plays a s540 from the nineties, wich can do all these genres, no problem.

+1

The problem with getting a single guitar to cover all these genres is that it's just impossible to get a guitar to cover all the genres and tones perfectly.

But to start you off, the decent Ibanez guitar starts the Ibanez RG1570, the lowest of the high end RGs. Alternatively, you can look for the Ibanez S320 which is specced well other than **** pickups or try out second hand RG5xx or above.
Yeah the S-Series is great if you switch out the pickups. I put EMGs in mine and its really versatile. You'd probably want a 60 in the neck rather than the more popular 85 though, simply because the 85 isn't that good for anything other than metal, whereas the 60 is alot warmer.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1