Ok, I tripped and fell with my guitar in my hands. It hit the floor pretty hard, but the metal output jack absorbed the fall. Now, I played it and there was no external damage. I played it and it sounded fine. What kind of internal damage would it get from a fall like that, if any?
if you didn't find anything wrong when you checked it then nothing might happen
just be more care full next time.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
If it works, it works.

You would know if something was damaged. If something was damaged, your guitar would not be working properly.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Mike!
Ok, I'm just really paranoid. I've been shaking ever since.

Shaking? really? That's a bit far IMHO.

Plus, dings give the guitar character.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It's a semi-hollowbody/ They are fragile, you know. It's just that I've never damaged a guitar before. Weird thing is, there are NO visible dings! Wtf? Anyway, if I ever hurt my Gibby again, I'll send it to my cousins in long island, as far away from me as it can get. Now THAT's going too far!
Quote by Mike!
It's a semi-hollowbody/ They are fragile, you know. It's just that I've never damaged a guitar before. Weird thing is, there are NO visible dings! Wtf? Anyway, if I ever hurt my Gibby again, I'll send it to my cousins in long island, as far away from me as it can get. Now THAT's going too far!

That would be too far.

My SG Supreme has a bunch of dings from my time spent doing the whole club gigs and whatnot. I think it looks pretty cool.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster