Looking for something in the 30-60 watt range, preferably solid-state. I'm looking for the cheapest decent-sounding (though I know that's sort of contradictory, bear with me) amp available. I don't need any onboard effects.
I play blues, classic rock, ska, and some (albeit little) metal. Usually I play with a decent amount of fuzz, but when I do play ska I like it clean, so at least a bit of versatility is needed.

Thanks.
What's your budget?
Used Peavey classic 30.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Peavey Classic 30 once more.
Sounds like a great amp for you.

or... fender hotrods can be found for that too, but those can only get cleans and blues IMO.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
any particular reason why you want a solid state, even though you make it clear that you're aware of how much better tube amps can be?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by DrosteGuitar
Looking for something in the 30-60 watt range, preferably solid-state. I'm looking for the cheapest decent-sounding (though I know that's sort of contradictory, bear with me) amp available. I don't need any onboard effects.
I play blues, classic rock, ska, and some (albeit little) metal. Usually I play with a decent amount of fuzz, but when I do play ska I like it clean, so at least a bit of versatility is needed.

Thanks.

What is the reason for keeping it SS?

The best SS amps I know of are the roland amps. I'd look at the cube 30.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by DrosteGuitar

Thanks.

You can't mention SS amps on UG without getting **** from random people. Like others have mentioned, check out the Peavey Classic 30. Sounds like it will suit you pretty well.
+1 to the C30 suggestion. also check out laney VC30, some fender amps.

but if you want a SS check out a Roland JC-60 best SS cleans EVA!
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!