Does anyone have or know where I can find the "Yellow Bird" sheet music with the words for free? I need it for my choir concert in about 10 hours. I'm looking around myself but I can't seem to find one.

Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
no.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Wow, I applaud you for your fast reply captain douchebag. Now leave.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Who's the artists?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by The Virtuoso
Wow, I applaud you for your fast reply captain douchebag. Now leave.

You're asking for help finding materials illegally. I could report you for that.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
You're asking for help finding materials illegally. I could report you for that.

This is a tab site, which is full of the stuff he's asking for, but not that particular song.

Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by edwardthegreat5

This is a tab site, which is full of the stuff he's asking for, but not that particular song.

Completely different situation.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack

+1. The music on this site is legal because it more of an interpretation of the song by the listener. It's not an officially tabbed piece of work. Sheet music is usually copyrighted.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by HaKattack

Yet people ask for guitar pro and other things. To be honest, I just need the words because I'm singing, but I was wondering if any of you happened to have it on you or something. One of my friends was supposed to send it to me, but he didn't, even when I asked him while he was online

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
+1. The music on this site is legal because it more of an interpretation of the song by the listener. It's not an officially tabbed piece of work. Sheet music is usually copyrighted.

People have gotten prints straight from the tab book and have put them on this site, I have seen them.

This is the one I need.

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/pages.html?cart=34170430448736155&target=smp_detail.html%26sku%3DHL.8501610&s=pages-http%253A//www.google.com/search%253Fclient%253Dfirefox-a%2526rls%253Dorg.mozilla%25253Aen-US%25253Aofficial%2526channel%253Ds%2526hl%253Den%2526q%253DYellow%252BBird%252BSheet%252Bmusic%2526btnG%253DGoogle%252BSearch&e=/sheetmusic/detail/HL.8501610.html&t=&k=&r=wwws-err5

However, if what I am asking for really is that bad, then fine, I don't want to get me or anyone else in trouble. I'll just have to wing it during the concert.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Apr 13, 2008,