here I am again probing ug users for answers... i think my beatcraft software is drunk or stoned, it doesn't play in time.. you see i render (export my sequence) to a wav format then add the clip into my Live 7 (abeleton) project and it doesn't match the rest of the song, even though there both in 4/4 and 60 beats a minute, it's slighty off and it's driving me insane. i turn warp off and it's still the same (better no gargling crap can be heard). what am i doing wrong and how do i fix the ****er
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
good cause i thought it was just me
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

exactly, you just want to the beat the stupid thing
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

i tried something like that but when i add a new clip to the track it overides the one prevoius, should i use two tracks or is there a way to fade them over each other
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

i havent used that program yet but it sounds similar, i normaly kept making tracks, and seing that its percussive instruments u dont really need to fade them in and out /.

but keep experimenting with it, its stupid how it cant keep in time
allright i'll give it a go thanks for your help
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

its becuase they are not looping properly... zoom in extremly close on the first bar in your sequencer and see if the end of the bar lines up with the timeline
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Last edited by groll01 at Apr 13, 2008,
Split it into lots of little clips and make sure each one starts in the right place?

Otherwise I guess you could use a plug-in to speed it up or slow it down... if you're only doing it marginally the quality shouldn't suffer much.