I was going to attempt to make a tape of good songs that not everyone would have heard... but instead I just decided to make a mix tape of some of my favourite songs. They're all based on a similar theme and I still spent quite some time deciding which songs to pick and in getting it to flow nicely.

http://farfel.muxtape.com/

enjoy!
March 29th - uhh_me?
April 6th - Monkeygone2hvn
April 13th - xX*Zeppelin*Xx
April 20th - Draken
April 27th - Fugazirancid
May 4th - slinks
May 11th - starsnostars
May 18th - somewhat_here
May 25th - bah_hambug
June 1st - pumpkins_rule
June 8th - bradulator
June 15th - blackflag49
June 22nd - Broken_Drum
June 29th - Mack56
July 6th - DorkusMalorkus

so far, so good.
just started listening to it...but it looks pretty sweet... daniel johnston, red house painters, and big star all seem like good choices.
Last edited by Monkeygone2hvn at Apr 13, 2008,
that was a good listen. i always thought that radio dept. song sounded like race for the prize by the flaming lips, no?
So much good music on there. Daniel Johnston, Nick Drake, My Bloody Valentine, Sebadoh.

Great stuff.
oh, i never gave my follow up thoughts on this.

i really liked the songs by The Radio Dept. and Sebadoh. two bands i am going to look into further, although i have been telling myself that forever about Sebadoh and never have.
Quote by uhh_me?
oh, i never gave my follow up thoughts on this.

i really liked the songs by The Radio Dept. and Sebadoh. two bands i am going to look into further, although i have been telling myself that forever about Sebadoh and never have.

Get III for sure

/random bump
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Get III for sure

/random bump

i think you have told me that before. i'll probably pick it up soon(ish).
Thanks, pushed me to look into quite a few artists...

I already love Nick Drake so this gets a gold star!