Hi! I'm 17 year old guitarist from Sweden; I've only been composing for 1 year and playing guitar for 3 years..

C4C ofc

www.myspace.com/bcbrain

The song is called Jason prerecordings.
It's unmixed and only prerecordings (scetches).

Love
//Brain

Oh yea, it's not the full song, the full song is about 4min long, but haven't recorded more.. =)
[€dit]
Jason Becker wrote to me about the song 2 days ago now!
Last edited by Braincheese at Apr 18, 2008,
nicely done, something different to listen to on this site nicely done.
the structure is good and the use of symphonic instruments sound nice eg the harp rarely hear them may i ask is it digital or is that a real harp

it was quick i would of liked to here all four minutes but for the parts that were there very nicely done good quality for unmixed music nice work
Thanks man!
It's a digital harp ectually. =)

Glad you like it!
The last minute is the best minute of the song the chord progression of the outro is really cool!

/THX
thats some nice work, the ambience was really well done from an amp program

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
Sounds awesome! Really calm song, with a lot of emotion in it. At one point there is this little drum thing which I don't like very much, but I love the way you use those guitar harmonics that sound like cries or something like that.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Yes. I enjoyed this. The harp was definitely a nice touch. I can't wait to hear the rest of it. Otherwise, the drum thing at like :55 was kind of awkward.
Quote by Tnost
Yes. I enjoyed this. The harp was definitely a nice touch. I can't wait to hear the rest of it. Otherwise, the drum thing at like :55 was kind of awkward.

Oh; I never thought of the drum that way, seeings its EZDrummer playing. Perhaps I should change that midi part then? Thx: )
EZDrummer, Sibelius 5 and GarritanPersonalOrchestra for the music. Then I use Cubase4 to compile it.
Quote by hzac
I Let you know on your myspace :P

Thanks man! Yepps, thats why I added you! =)
Sounding good

I like the start then the guitar coming in.

Listened to Back to 17th, nice piano lol
Very classical sounding at first, very different from most of the stuff you hear on here. I liked it a lot. I did feel it was a little broken up by the drum fills, which isnt nessecarily a bad thing. Maybe that was the feel you were going for? Overall very good job man, keep it up.

C4C?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837683
Are you Pactworthy?
This is truly amazing man, this is probably one of the best things i've heard from an independent musician. Great work, keep it up!
Dude, that was beautiful - one of the few decent uses I've heard for shred on here! Hopefully one day I'll be able to write like that!
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
Awesome ideas to this. Very Cool Neo-Classical sound. You have some nice chops too.

I think the drums work tbh. The instruments sound fine and your guitar tone is nice.

As it is only pre-recodings i think this will sound awesome when it's cleaned up and mastered.

Great stuff.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
Awesome ideas to this. Very Cool Neo-Classical sound. You have some nice chops too.

I think the drums work tbh. The instruments sound fine and your guitar tone is nice.

As it is only pre-recodings i think this will sound awesome when it's cleaned up and mastered.

Great stuff.

Thanks alot man!
Really enjoyed listening to those tracks. There's no worthwhile critique I could offer. You obviously know what you're doing. Your pieces are well put together, interesting, and just good. The recording is done very well to, helped by the fact that you're a top notch player. If you feel like checking mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
Nice. I really like the way it opens and then the electric guitar comes in. Is the guitar improvised at all or strictly composed? It reminds me of maybe Pink Floyd mixed with some King Crimson. The drums are good, did you play them or someone else or atrre they sequenced? I agree with you on the outro being the coolest part. Keep up the good work, man!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=844512 - C4C?
My Gear
Fender Player's Stratocaster
MXR 10-Band EQ
Blackstar HT-Dual
Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
Boss ME-50
MXR Carbon Copy
Peavey Valveking 112
The guitar playing was very tasteful. The ending is amazing, I think its very beautiful. I like how you, like jason, don't just show off your guitar ability by going as fast as possible at all times. My only complaint is the beginning does sound very much like jason becker, but if the ending is any indication to the rest of the song, the whole version is probably a lot better.