Page 1 of 2
If for say you had to get your hands or your testis cut off for whatever reason which ones would you rather get cut off because I'm having a debate in my head about it lose my hands won't be able to play guitar lose my testis won't be able to teabag someone or have kids
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

i could survive without kids
but teabagging?! NOOOO
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
My testes obviously
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Testes, after freezing up truckloads of my little guys, or having as many children in one weekend as I can, hands are too precious .
testes, cheap birthcontrol!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Balls man.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

+1 no bawls
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
I've worked out I'd rather lose my balls lol that guys right just ave to freeze some sperm wow why did I have a debate with myself in my head
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Quote by MenziesC
I've worked out I'd rather lose my balls lol that guys right just ave to freeze some sperm wow why did I have a debate with myself in my head

l0L wE muSt g0 t0 sAmE enGliSH ClaSs L0ll0Ll0l

Seriously dude. You have words all over the place
Last edited by the_poison125 at Apr 13, 2008,
Definitely balls. I could live without them, wouldn't be happy, but I would live.
I'd keep my hands.

If you kept your balls, how would you please yourself? Also, no one would touch them for you because you're a handless freak.

Plus you'd learn to live with the fact you can't have kids etc but having no hands would be an everyday pain in the butt.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
I say lose the balls, then get them replaced with a fake pair and BAM! You'll be back teabagging your special someone in no time
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Balls, no contest. I don't think it's a big deal, I don't really want kids, and I need my hands to...well, do stuff.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
That's actually really hard. Straight away I think "Balls, I need my hands too much" but then there's the fact that me and my girlfriend are wanting kids some day.
As much as adopting a Japanese virtuoso would be awesome I'd want my own.
But my hands, I need 'em.

Can I take my feet to substitute?
Quote by Punk_Ninja
That's actually really hard. Straight away I think "Balls, I need my hands too much" but then there's the fact that me and my girlfriend are wanting kids some day.
As much as adopting a Japanese virtuoso would be awesome I'd want my own.
But my hands, I need 'em.

Can I take my feet to substitute?

I don't think so.

Take the blue pill, or the red one. Remember, the only way you'll be able to choose to loose you hands or balls is when you realize...there are no balls.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
balls,lighter,and nothing gets in the way anymore
Last edited by NoobOnZone at Apr 15, 2008,
You can't play guitar with your balls, so i'd rather lose them than my hands.
Quote by Chex
I'd keep my hands.

If you kept your balls, how would you please yourself?

If you had your balls cut off, you'd find that you wouldn;t really have too much interest in pleasing yourself.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Balls. Having no hands would make most tasks difficult. Having no balls wouldn't - You can always adopt kids
The balls without a second thought. Seriously, no balls means no sperm which means no horniness doesn't it? Or is horniness the result of hormones?
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Quote by Godzillolz
The balls without a second thought. Seriously, no balls means no sperm which means no horniness doesn't it? Or is horniness the result of hormones?

It is hormones, but probably involves balls at some point along the line.
Quote by urbanfox
It is hormones, but probably involves balls at some point along the line.

Testes have nothing to do with hormones, hormones are controlled by the brain.

I'd lose my hands. Then I'd learn to play guitar with my balls so I could still play and be a man at the same time.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Shred Head
Testes, after freezing up truckloads of my little guys, or having as many children in one weekend as I can, hands are too precious .

Good idea. Always keep much of the juice spare, so you could still have another child; it would be a huge mistake if you got the snip before you had kids - I actually think that hospitals don't allow it.

My hands are far too precious, as a musician, an artist and a writer it would be worse than the apocalypse.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Right now, I think I'd go with losing my hands.

If you lose your balls, you'll turn gay, grow breasts, become weak, and turn into a woman.

If you lose your hands, women will feel sorry for you, that you can't jack off, and get on you.

And plus, you can always learn to play guitar with your penis.

Hands, hands down.
Quote by Smokey Amp
If you had your balls cut off, you'd find that you wouldn;t really have too much interest in pleasing yourself.

Read again...
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Ichimaru
Testes have nothing to do with hormones, hormones are controlled by the brain.

They do I reckon.

Something like this probably:

Testosterone released by pituitary gland -> Travels to the balls and triggers something - production of sperm perhaps?

Biology lesson over.
Pituitary gland in brain releases hormones when puberty start -> they travel to the balls, where testosterone is produced in great amounts -> the balls also produce sperm -> you can shoot this slimy liquid on women for great fun
Quote by Vermintide
Meh, you can at least take testosterone pills if you loose your bawls.

Which will bring your juice back?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

No, but it will stop you turning into a fat, high pitched lady-boy.
Quote by freddaahh

Nope, but will keep you from turning into a girly dude....(growing breasts, high pitched voice etc (you'll maybe even start liking guys(?!))
Quote by Vermintide
No, but it will stop you turning into a fat, high pitched lady-boy.

Yes, indeed, I'd only eat chocolate if that happened.

FREDIT: I'd be like Meatloaf's character in Fight Club, he was called Bob with Bitchtits.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Balls.

I'ld lose an immense lot more if i lose my hands.
No guitar, no computers, no piano, no production, no bikes, no cars, no sailing, no bmx, no climbing. Life would majorly suck!!

If i lose my balls, all i'll lose is having kids. Which i'm not sure if i want any anyway....
why do I have to consider this? I'm hoping the issue never comes up in reality.
But for the record, I'd have my balls because you can always adopt.
Page 1 of 2