does anyone know when this amp will be shipped into the uk for definite, first is was march then april now june, and can anyone please tell me if it has a headphone socket,

thanks for any help
It's tube and probably doesn't have a headphone socket.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
what do you mean "its tube", i am gonna cancel the order if ti doesnt have a headphone socket, thanks for the input, any idea when it ships in
Wait.. you're ordering an amp and you don't realize it's a tube amp? It's a good purchase, but didn't you do any research before you bought it?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
i did research it first, i know its a tube amp but only realized after i ordered it, i heard it gives a quality sound but tubes occasionaly need replacing, with this in mind i thought i would stick with the order but since youve said it probably wont have a headphone socket i think i will cancel it because i wanna play it loud but cant cause i live with my parents.
Can you reccommend me a good popular amp preferably the standard type not tube because they sound less hastle and more robust, i want one with the classic rock feel, my budget is upto £250 - £300

cheers
You hardly ever have to change the tubes in tube amps. However I would suggest a Vox Valvetronix if you really don't want tubes and I think that has a headphone output.
it's been pushed back so much i wouldn't hold too many hopes up. not to mention the odd person who's heard one hasn't been very impressed. maybe look into a laney vc15/30?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?