I've never noticed them before, but if you look under the bar where it says "ultimateguitar.com", there is a big ad. Has that always been there?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
i just hadn't noticed this one before, meh doesn't rly matter i was just wondering if it was new
its been there when i started this site, but im not sure how long before i started...
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Just get ad block plus for firefox to get rid of it.

i just realized that my ad block has disappeared, i had it earlier 2day but i dunno where its gone...
You come by your avatar honestly don't you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by kenan6346
i just realized that my ad block has disappeared, i had it earlier 2day but i dunno where its gone...

It ran away once it reliased (sp?) that there was too many adverts on this site...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by kenan6346

That'll be why you've started seeing ads then. Maybe your Firefox updated but it hasn't updated to a version of Adblock it can run yet.
nope, i use firefox so i don't get ads. stop living in the dark ages.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by smb
That'll be why you've started seeing ads then. Maybe your Firefox updated but it hasn't updated to a version of Adblock it can run yet.

nup, i looked in tools<addons and there was no adblock, so i dunno whats goin on