Erm yeah, cover of Hysteria by Muse.
I've been playing for 11 months now, still pretty terrible, but I felt like uploading some songs to YouTube.

More songs are coming in the next few days, if you feel like subscribing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5C3J3OWCq5Q

Oh, and if anyone has any tips on how to get more views, I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: FORGOT, C4C, just view mine, leave a comment, and I'll get back to yours.
Last edited by FelixJZ at Apr 13, 2008,
that was pretty good for 11 months. Your tone was pretty spot on.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
hey man thanks for critting my song..ok so i just listened to yours..iv never actually listened to muse but i like this pretty good..your playing is good all the notes are played very clean and the tone of your guitar is pretty nice too..very good for eleven months playing..iv played four years and could probably not play that lol..of course iv been geared almost entirely to accoustic songs..the only thing i would really say that needs to be changed is maybe next time turn it up a little louder i couldnt hear your playing very well above the song in the background..but what i could hear was good..nice job man
Thanks for the crit shredmeiser, have anything you want me look at?

Quote by willw3477
hey man thanks for critting my song..ok so i just listened to yours..iv never actually listened to muse but i like this pretty good..your playing is good all the notes are played very clean and the tone of your guitar is pretty nice too..very good for eleven months playing..iv played four years and could probably not play that lol..of course iv been geared almost entirely to accoustic songs..the only thing i would really say that needs to be changed is maybe next time turn it up a little louder i couldnt hear your playing very well above the song in the background..but what i could hear was good..nice job man

Thanks for responding. Yeah I completely agree, on my next songs, I'll definitely turn up the guitar louder. It gets tiresome reshooting and reshooting t'ill I get the perfect balance.
Quote by MV4824
Good cover! Muse has some really creative guitar riffs, huh?

Why?? ARE YOU MATT BELLAMY
wow you are fantastic for 11 months. i was still struggling with hot cross buns at that 11 months.

the only thing i can tell you is that you should try to feel the groove of the main riff a little more...the song's got a pretty heavy groove going, so try to tap into that.

nice work dude.