i am after a new electric guitar amp in the price range of £250 - £300, can you guys suggest some good/popular guitar amps to help me decide which one is best for me, i am after the classic rock sound if this helps.
This should be in the GG&A forum, but if you want a good classic rock sound get a Peavey Classic 30.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
yeah, i was just looking at that one, in fact i like the look of the peavey amps and what ive read about them, the problem is that i need to know that it has a headphone socket but it doesnt say anywhere.
classic 30 would be good for you, as said before.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
do good amps like that have a headphone input or is it only practice amps that have them
tube amps never have headphone outlets. don't bother with a cheap solid state with a headphone jack; you can just turn the volume down.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
ok thanks very much, i think i will uncancel my order for the peavey windsor combo amp, its just a case of waiting for it to arrive in the uk, is the peavey classic 30 better than this and is it available in the uk yet,

thanks