As above.
When I start Azureus, my internet can't load pages most of the time, etc.
It fixes upon closing Azureus.

What's up with this?
Gore AND Core; unite!
If you any Nvidia processor, Azureus has a tendency to rape your processing power or go ape-**** with your connections. this problem was fixed with the newer driver releases though.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
depends, if you dont have upload limits or a slow connection or something it eats your upload.

Which really ****s over loading internet pages.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Yeah try setting the connection settings more appropriately for your connection (ie dont have everything set to unlimited or torrent connections will use your ENTIRE bandwidth). Also try using Utorrent, I have found it to be much less of a resource hog/more stable/generally a much better client. And when I worked at a computer store everyone there used UTorrent no questions asked. www.utorrent.com
haha these comments made me laugh a bit. azureus is a peer2peer program which means it downloads and uploads to and from other computers downloading the same files. this uses up a whole lot of bandwidth so this of course slows your connection. you can set the amount of bandwidth each torrent uses if you'd like, but I usually set mine on high and just download while I'm afk, asleep, etc. hope this helps
Do your realize how huge Azerus is? It uses Sh!tloads of bandwidth. Thats why your computer is slow.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by Fiddler
depends, if you dont have upload limits or a slow connection or something it eats your upload.

Which really ****s over loading internet pages.

Is the upload speed the main factor?
Gore AND Core; unite!
Quote by Daisy_Ramirez_
Is the upload speed the main factor?

uploading and downloading both use up however much bandwidth you specify. uploading is not essential but it's common courtesy to set your upload limit about even with your download limit.
It happens to me, for whatever reason, uTorrent slows my connection down a lot. It takes like... 10-20 seconds to load a page when I'm downloading.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG