Well im most likely selling my Zoom G2.1u, for $150 Aud
IM getting $50 in the mail soon, so thats brings the budget to $200Aud

i just got my new Epiphone Valve Junior Stack, and i love it =]=] and im thinking about buying a wah pedal (pretty much all i used my Zoom for, and yes it wasn't that good of a wah i know,) well the local music shop has a VOX V847 for $100!! on sale thast really really good value in australia,

should i get it,

or should i buy somthing else,
My Gear:

Boss DS-2
Epiphone Valve Junior Stack
J&D Guitar
Squier Strat
Electro Harmonix Echoflanger
Vox wah's are good. Even better with true bypass.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
I'd consider buying a kickass guitar before a wah.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
What styles of music do you play? Most Vox wahs are only good up to classic rock territory, before they're unable to handle the gain very well.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
i've heard there good compitition for the cry baby,

any more help, ?? what whould i do?
i play:

Blues,funk,classic rock, rock, not too much gain really so yeah let me remind you $100 is very good price for a wah in australia, but yeah i dont know
yeah i was thinking about that cry baby, only thign is in australia there 250-300. and no morelys around here, the vox was 200 and now on sale for 100 =]=] so yeah?
if the vox is a very good price, then go for it. it should fit most of your styles either decently or very well. if it is having a bit of trouble you can always do a couple simple mods. i play pretty much the same styles as you and i have a v847, which i love. i dont have the v847a version out now, but it should still be pretty much the same. and if you dont like something about it, its easy enough to mod. i put a buffer in mine so that it will work well with my fuzz, and now its pretty much perfect for me.