Well, haven't been on UG for a while..anyway, my Marshall amp broke a few days ago and I had to send it back to Marshall, and my guitar ****ed up, so I have had to send that back to Gibson, and apparently I won't get them both till like 2-3 weeks Anyone else ever had a problem like this, and is the 3 weeks gonna be...hard meh
''Quietly turning the backdoor key
Stepping outside she is free.''

My Equipment =

Fender 2008 American Standard Stratocaster
Vox ADVT15-XL
Aria ASP-30
lol tell me about it, as soon as I get it back I am gonna replace it for a Vox amp

My Equipment =

Vox ADVT15-XL
Aria ASP-30
Valvetronix

My Equipment =

Vox ADVT15-XL
Aria ASP-30
Thats rough, can you borrow a guitar from any of your friends for 2 weeks? The one I'm using now is borrowed and I'm gonna have to give it back eventually - leaving me with no guitar unless I buy one soon - so I feel your pain.
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
whyd you send the guitar back to gibson?!?! theres no problem that a decent guitar shop can't fix! sending it by mail back to the company is just gonna take forever dude...
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
My blackheart fizzed out. I dropped it off at my local amp repair place, they've sent it away to get it fixed. Its been 5 weeks. My new guitar (fender strat) should be here in the next couple of days. I'ma gonna be dying to dry it out!! Sucks :/
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by PhilBurrows2008
Valvetronix

I dont like you.
You're a name *****.

When you get them back, sell the marshall and your LP studio. They're both overpriced and not that good.
Then when you get them sold buy a epiphone LP custom [http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=518350]
and then a descent amp. (tube amp).
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
When "marshall amp" is said.
This means "Marshall MG" an owner of a Marshall Valve amp would mention the model name.
Or shorten it to "Marshall" cos it's cool to drop words.